Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Virginia Fun Run,   Any Interest? >

Virginia Fun Run, Any Interest?

Notices

Virginia Fun Run, Any Interest?

Old 02-16-2017, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

all details not final yet but im 90% sure it will be the weekend before labor day,we're hoping the lake wont be too crowded on this weekend....august 26th
Old 02-17-2017, 01:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by blownzr1
all details not final yet but im 90% sure it will be the weekend before labor day,we're hoping the lake wont be too crowded on this weekend....august 26th
That is not a good weekend. That is the weekend of the Lake Norman fun run and I know of a bunch of boat/peoples that like and often make the trip to SML have made plans to run down there. We keep our boat at SML and will be down on Lake Norman that weekend.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:22 PM
Registered

we changed our date for our run,august 4th-5th.details pending but will go something like this.friday nite at mariners landing will be the meet and greet.saturday we meet at bridgewater plaza at 10am for captains meeting and a map of the lake for 3 round-ups,lunch stop and a tie-up.saturday night entertainment for anyone staying for the night will be at bridgewater plaza/mangos.thanks to all that's interested.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sounds like a good time

Looking forward to this. The dates also sound good for the lake. I live at Mariners (on weekends) and I was wondering if anyone had reached at to Scott at the restaurant. It would be nice to have everyone together in one section. He would be happy to help. Tim would do the same at Mangos at Bridgewater. Let me know if I can help in any way. Thanks
Old 07-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haven't heard anything on this in some time. Is this still happening ??? Jeff wurl
Old 07-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Registered

yes, as far as I know we're still having the run.i will say that in the last couple weeks there has been family and medical issues that the planners are going through but we're hoping the run wont be affected.ill know more by this weekend.thanks to all that is interested and ill keep yall posted better now that its only weeks away.
Old 07-13-2017, 06:21 PM
Registered

the decision has been made to cancel this run.its not what we want to do but one of our planners has had a major medical problem and im not sure if my boat will be up and running for me to do it on my own.we hope this hasn't caused any inconvenience for anyone and hope to do something in the future. thank you