1000 Islands Charity Poker Run >

1000 Islands Charity Poker Run

Notices

1000 Islands Charity Poker Run

Old 03-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Ok rooms booked but tell me more about the slips. I think we will be launching Thursday morning.
I will get you the web address tomorrow. This may be it but the weekend is blacked out due to us renting the entire space for Friday and Saturday. I know this is how it will function. We met with the Harbor Master this past week. If you come in early simply get on the Clayton Municipal Harbor Marina web site and check in for the nights you need prior to or after and the Marina will put Friday and Saturday night on our bill. There is a phone number to call as well. Make sure it is noted that you are entered in the event. We want to be sure that once you are assigned a slip you don't have to move. I will confirm the web address tomorrow and repost here. Thank you. We are looking forward to your visit here to the beautiful 1000 Islands.

https://townofclayton.com/docks/
Old 03-06-2017, 08:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BUP
So is there a main hotel that everything is taking place and everyone docking at ? Also what is the cap limit for sign ups ? (boat entries) and is Wed - March 15 the only day to sign up ?
The Hotel is the 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel in Clayton, NY. It's linked on our Facebook page. The Marina is attached to the hotel property and is the Clayton Municipal Harbor Marina. https://townofclayton.com/docks/

There IS a cap/limit of 75 boats. March 15th is the opening of registration. There has been a lot of interest and we're expecting a strong opening day.

You're coming a long way and we're excited to host you here. Doug
Old 03-06-2017, 10:04 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

[ATTACH=CONFIG]565388[/ATTACH]

What do you guys think of our new logo?
Attached Thumbnails 1000 Islands Charity Poker Run-1000-islands-poker-run-logo.jpg  
Old 03-06-2017, 10:26 PM
Registered

Boatfreak and Doug, I booked my extra nights slip this weekend. I spoke with Justin the dockmaster while we happened to be in the same town Saturday. It is very easy. Just log into www.dockwa.com and type in Clayton Municipal. Then follow the 4 easy steps. Name and address, boat info, dates, payment. It will put you pending and then confirm minutes later. Select only the extra nights you need fri and sat have already been blocked out. Justin also said, make a note in the remarks field that you are in the Charity Run and he will do his best to make it so you don't have to move for your stay. Can't wait!!
Old 03-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Impatient1
Boatfreak and Doug, I booked my extra nights slip this weekend. I spoke with Justin the dockmaster while we happened to be in the same town Saturday. It is very easy. Just log into www.dockwa.com and type in Clayton Municipal. Then follow the 4 easy steps. Name and address, boat info, dates, payment. It will put you pending and then confirm minutes later. Select only the extra nights you need fri and sat have already been blocked out. Justin also said, make a note in the remarks field that you are in the Charity Run and he will do his best to make it so you don't have to move for your stay. Can't wait!!
Thank you!!! I will put that info on the Facebook page and make sure the link also goes on the web site. I was waiting to have that process confirmed and the way you typed it is exactly as I had heard it. So, It must be so. Thanks again!! PS, Justin makes it easy as well. Great Dockmaster!!
Old 03-06-2017, 10:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by got twins ?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]565388[/ATTACH]

What do you guys think of our new logo?
I LOVE it. Crisp and classy and simple too. Great creation by Riverside Media Group!!
Old 03-08-2017, 05:25 AM
Registered

Here's the process for booking extra nights for the Poker run at the Clayton Municipal Harbor Marina which is adjacent to the 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel. Thank you Impatient1 for the update.

It is very easy. Just log into www.dockwa.com and type in Clayton Municipal. Then follow the 4 easy steps. Name and address, boat info, dates, payment. It will put you pending and then confirm minutes later. Select only the extra nights you need, Friday and Saturday have already been blocked out. Dockmaster Justin also said, make a note in the remarks field that you are in the Charity Poker Run and he will do his best to make it so you don't have to move for your stay.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:27 AM
Registered

We sure hope we see MTI and Outerlimits and Double R Racing and Fountain and Nortech and Baja and Sunsations and Donzi and Mystic and Hustler and Sonic and Cigarette and Formula and more all represented at this great charity event!!!

The boats will be here, now how about the manufactures?! Display space will be amazing. The event itself will also be amazing. The cause.. yes, AMAZING!!
Old 03-10-2017, 06:23 AM
Registered

TGIF!! The countdown continues. 5 days until the start of registration. March 15th at 9 AM. ♠️♥️♣️♦️
Have a wonderful weekend everyone
Old 03-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Great to see the interest level and momentum building towards a great event supporting wonderful causes.

Hoping that we see many of our friends from the south come up to enjoy crystal clear waters, comfortable temperatures, and open stretches of water perfect for enjoying ultimate performance boats.

Expecting to see quite a fleet of MTI's to compliment an already impressive list of attendees.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.