Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
28th Rochester Offshore Battleship Run, July 20-22, 2018 - Seneca Lake, New York >

28th Rochester Offshore Battleship Run, July 20-22, 2018 - Seneca Lake, New York

Notices

28th Rochester Offshore Battleship Run, July 20-22, 2018 - Seneca Lake, New York

Old 08-05-2018, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Hey, Tom, nice recap. We had a grand time although it was bumpy up at the north end, LOL. Very confused water and difficult to read. A little bit better going back to the Show Boat. The run to Watkins was great, nice fast water. We started near the rear so we had fun pushing some and getting up near the front. We were feeling pretty good and running fast when I heard this high pitch noise and the MTV with Starling motors went flying past.

Thanks to all the great people who put this run on.

Padraig
Old 08-08-2018, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interested
Old 08-21-2018, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Too Stroked
And Rodney also caught this shot of my (nearly identical) Progression. Yea, it was a little snotty at the north end.
Thread drift here sorry in advance. Too Stroked, IIRC you work at Sutters? If so do you remember this boat?
Old 08-21-2018, 05:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts

I sort of remember the boat. The trailer currently sits under another boat that's still with us.
Old 08-22-2018, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Too Stroked
I sort of remember the boat. The trailer currently sits under another boat that's still with us.
That's my dad's old boat. It's been there 40+ years since the Sheppard Marina days. My brother damaged that fender pulling it out after hours. That's strange the boat is no longer with the trailer.. Wonder if something bad happened to it. My dad sold it around 06-07 time frame.
Old 08-29-2018, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As this being our first Battleship Run, we had an amazing time. Thanks to all the ROPA members and their better halves for an amazing weekend. I had fun, even though my captain was DQ'd!!!