Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
1000 Islands Charity Poker Run >

1000 Islands Charity Poker Run

Notices

1000 Islands Charity Poker Run

Old 02-16-2018, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Can't wait! Me and Blown Hammer will be there representing Central PA!
Old 02-16-2018, 01:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by Scagburner
Can't wait! Me and Blown Hammer will be there representing Central PA!
Look forward to seeing you guys.

Chris
Old 02-16-2018, 03:00 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by got twins ?
Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year! If anyone has any questions or concerns please let us know we are here to help you.

This year's event has a lot of exciting things planned.... Please make sure you don't wait to register this will be a sold out event this year as it was last year.... we anticipate it will sell out fairly quick based on the number of inquiries we've already received....

The main hotel has been blocked off for this event as well... it will be available March 1st for reservations based on registrations for the run.

There are many other accommodations available as well very close to the hotel too.

If anyone from out of state needs some assistance storing their boat either prior to the event or after we have secure storage available as well....

1000 Islands Charity Poker Run - 1000 Islands - Clayton, New York,

Jeff aka Captain Morgan
Come on Jeff don't you know Belinda and I are still snowmobiling!? lol We are heading back up to Canada again next week. It makes it kind of hard to focus on boating already. We will be there though and I'm sure we will have a big Sacandaga Lake presence again there this year. Looking forward to it.

Chris
Old 02-16-2018, 09:29 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year! If anyone has any questions or concerns please let us know we are here to help you.

This year's event has a lot of exciting things planned.... Please make sure you don't wait to register this will be a sold out event this year as it was last year.... we anticipate it will sell out fairly quick based on the number of inquiries we've already received....

The main hotel has been blocked off for this event as well... it will be available March 1st for reservations based on registrations for the run.

There are many other accommodations available as well very close to the hotel too.

If anyone from out of state needs some assistance storing their boat either prior to the event or after we have secure storage available as well....

1000 Islands Charity Poker Run - 1000 Islands - Clayton, New York,

Jeff aka Captain Morgan
I think I have the right boat here - heard your boat and wonder what engine packages do you have ? Man those sounded angry as hellllllll.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
I think I have the right boat here - heard your boat and wonder what engine packages do you have ? Man those sounded angry as hellllllll.
I have 700s w/6s .... my pipes are 5" that are fully water jacketed.... makes it sound very raspy.... it's no joke for the first time I've owned a boat we either have ear plugs in or use headsets.

Jeff
Old 02-18-2018, 07:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey guys on behalf of the Executive Committee.... I want express how excited we are having all of you join us again for the 2018 event. We have some awesome plans for an action packed 3-4 days in the 1000 Islands for you.

As mentioned earlier if anyone is planning on coming earlier and need some assistance or plan on staying later.... please don't hesitate to reach out to us as a resource for your needs .... day trips on the water, storage, places to visit, assistance with transportation etc... we are committed to doing our best to accommodate everyone the best we can.

I can't stress enough if you are definitely planning on coming to this event please don't wait to sign up March 1st ... with all of the amazing coverage from our friends at Speed on the Water, things like Face Book and of coarse our biggest compliment your "shares", word of mouth .... we are anticipating a sell out quickly.

We are actively seeking sponsors to help this event become the number one event of the country.

Something that was very popular last year and went along way to help the success of the run was our Silver Sponsor level.

A little plus a little goes a long way for our Make Wish friends and our Veterans in need.

Here is how you can make a Big impact doing very little .... if you are planning on having 4 people in your boat please consider signing up for a Silver Sponsorship .... The cost is $675.00 plus an additional $300 for the two extras = $975.00. For $1300 you get a Silver Sponsorship that 100% tax deductible for a business owner ... a banner acknowledging your business or boat plus 4 wrist bands and docking for Friday and Saturday ... the benefits to the Charity Run with the extra $325.00 per sponsor goes along way to reaching our goals to help these two amazing partners we are very proud to help.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Jeff

Last edited by got twins ?; 02-18-2018 at 07:23 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

Gonna be another awesome year!!! Can't wait to not get lost this year
Old 02-23-2018, 08:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default Press Release from Speed on the Water

https://www.speedonthewater.com/in-t...ration-march-1
Old 02-24-2018, 09:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts
Default Press release

Outstanding article...like having our boat in the news😁. We can’t wait for July 🍻

Chris
Old 02-24-2018, 10:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by blownhammer2000
Gonna be another awesome year!!! Can't wait to not get lost this year
Hey guys on behalf of the Executive Committee.... I want express how excited we are having all of you join us again for the 2018 event. We have some awesome plans for an action packed 3-4 days in the 1000 Islands for you.

As mentioned earlier if anyone is planning on coming earlier and need some assistance or plan on staying later.... please don't hesitate to reach out to us as a resource for your needs .... day trips on the water, storage, places to visit, assistance with transportation etc... we are committed to doing our best to accommodate everyone the best we can.

I can't stress enough if you are definitely planning on coming to this event please don't wait to sign up March 1st ... with all of the amazing coverage from our friends at Speed on the Water, things like Face Book and of coarse our biggest compliment your "shares", word of mouth .... we are anticipating a sell out quickly.

We are actively seeking sponsors to help this event become the number one event of the country.

Something that was very popular last year and went along way to help the success of the run was our Silver Sponsor level.

A little plus a little goes a long way for our Make Wish friends and our Veterans in need.

Here is how you can make a Big impact doing very little .... if you are planning on having 4 people in your boat please consider signing up for a Silver Sponsorship .... The cost is $675.00 plus an additional $300 for the two extras = $975.00. For $1300 you get a Silver Sponsorship that 100% tax deductible for a business owner ... a banner acknowledging your business or boat plus 4 wrist bands and docking for Friday and Saturday ... the benefits to the Charity Run with the extra $325.00 per sponsor goes along way to reaching our goals to help these two amazing partners we are very proud to help.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Jeff

Jeff,

Just finished putting the check and the form for the Silver Sponsorship in an envelope. Dropping in the mail today. An additional $325 for the cause and in the end, didnt really cost anything after tax deduction.
A no brainer.
Looking forward to another spectacular Run!!

Dave N Tammy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.