Great Queens Boat Race Demo Run

Notices

Great Queens Boat Race Demo Run

Old 05-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Great Queens Boat Race Demo Run

I noticed that too. Talk about up close and personal - somebody ought to have some really nice pics.
Old 05-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

did someone say pics??
Attached Thumbnails Great Queens Boat Race Demo Run-queens-boat-race-05-070.jpg   Great Queens Boat Race Demo Run-queens-boat-race-05-005.jpg   Great Queens Boat Race Demo Run-queens-boat-race-05-058.jpg  

Old 05-22-2005, 07:05 PM
Bo
Registered

Anyone going to the Seneca lake run in June?
Old 05-23-2005, 08:49 AM
Sonny Bonacio

Bob,
GREAT time this weekend, thanks for all that you put into this. Once you have the video and all the picks let me know. I think Friday night took a toll on alot of us. See you over the weekend and once again thanks.

Steve (Boomer),
I thought there was a 5 MPH zone 50' off the Boardwalks dock? Could not get out the camera in time...nice fly by!!

SB

Old 08-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
did someone say pics??
Bob,
What ever happened to the video and photos that the helicopter took?? There must have been some great shots from this guy. Is there anyway that we can get ahold of the photographer to get copies of them?? I'm sure there are a number of us that would gladly pay this guy for the shots he took. Let me know how to get in touch with him. Thanks
Old 08-29-2005, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by splashandburn
Bob,
What ever happened to the video and photos that the helicopter took?? There must have been some great shots from this guy. Is there anyway that we can get ahold of the photographer to get copies of them?? I'm sure there are a number of us that would gladly pay this guy for the shots he took. Let me know how to get in touch with him. Thanks

Yes I was wondering the same thing. Can we contact him directly? I would like to see what he has.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ihavent even seen them yet. Steve Britton told me two weeks ago that you guys had the copy of the run and I have been waiting to get ahold of it from you guys WTF ??. I will contact the photographer myself and see what can be done here
Old 08-30-2005, 08:37 PM
Bo
Registered

Yea theres a bunch of people that would like to get the video. Let us know what you find.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by otis311
Ihavent even seen them yet. Steve Britton told me two weeks ago that you guys had the copy of the run and I have been waiting to get ahold of it from you guys WTF ??. I will contact the photographer myself and see what can be done here

I have not gotten a copy from him yet, but he told me he has it for me. If I could just get up there to see him.

Hey, Steve if you see this, this could be a reason for you to come down here this weekend or the weekend of 9/10 for the band and a little run. I will call you, you " half a......"
Old 09-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Bob,
Does Steve have a copy of the helicopter pics and video or the ones that he shot from his boat? I know he was running with a few cameras of his own but I don't know if he has seen anything from the helicopter?? Please see what you can find out and let us know. Thanks..........

Quick Reply: Great Queens Boat Race Demo Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.