Fundraiser for St.Clair race 2009

Notices

Fundraiser for St.Clair race 2009

Old 01-19-2009, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Fundraiser for St.Clair race 2009

Hello Folks,

It is that time of year again and Ed and I was tossing the idea around of the indoor go-kart racing. We have thought pretty hard about the way the economy is right now. This is where I need your help. I would like to see if anyone is interested in purchasing any tickets. The pricing will be reduced to $125.00 person and books of 10 will be $100.00per ticket per book and the for those who just want to watch their tickets will be $50.00. Here's the catch, I need a response by email by the 23rd of January so that I may lock in a date and time. The fundraiser will be at the same place as last year. Cash Bar of course and food and water will be provided and we will have 50 /50 again, door prizes, just it was in the past. Please help me out here and respond by the end of next week. Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to respond. Please show a response by emailing back to [email protected] Thank you. All I need in the email is a phone number to contact you when it does come time to purchase the tickets and how many you want. Remember this is for all of us who enjoy racing.

Kart 2 Kart Committee
Old 01-23-2009, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check out post in OPA for Charter bus to Kart 2 Kart under Tour Bus

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/o...r-bus-bar.html

Link