Notices

Finally!!!

Old 05-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Finally!!!

Originally Posted by WesSmith
J -

Congrats Man ! Worth the wait for sure !

You're gonna love it !

Hope to see you guys out east this Summer.

Wes
I think you and Steve are personally responsible for creating this monster....but I have to thank you for it! We will definately be doing some boating with you this summer now that I have a way to get out East without knocking my teeth out. Speaking of that, will you still be driving an Apache????
Old 05-02-2006, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Congrats. That boat is sweet!!!!!!!!!
Are you going to do the Poker Runs of America event in July???
Should be perfect water for that Powerplay. Once again beautiful rig and good luck!!!
Old 05-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Registered

Thanks for the congrats everyone else. T-Mone and Full Throttle - when are we heading out on the Sound? I'm going to be doing a little detailing this weekend and unshrinkwrapping (if that's what you call it), but I might be up for a blast if it doesn't rain all weekend. By the way, any idea how much trouble you get in for boating without a CT boating license?
Old 05-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That is one awsome looking ride !!!!!!!!!!! Congrats & I wish it was sitting here at my shop in TN.
Old 05-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Originally Posted by JROMY
I think you and Steve are personally responsible for creating this monster....but I have to thank you for it! We will definately be doing some boating with you this summer now that I have a way to get out East without knocking my teeth out. Speaking of that, will you still be driving an Apache????

Looks like the Apache will be around, although I do have two people potentially interested.

Your PP is no doubt the nicest one around and I'm really glad it all worked out for you !

Good things do happen to good people !
Old 05-02-2006, 01:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Congrats. That boat is sweet!!!!!!!!!
Are you going to do the Poker Runs of America event in July???
Should be perfect water for that Powerplay. Once again beautiful rig and good luck!!!
Thanks! I am planning on the Old Saybrook run, if that is the one in July. In the mean time, I know there are a few of us planning some Claudio's runs also.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Whats the history on this one ??? Re-rig ???

Very nice !
Old 05-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Whats the history on this one ??? Re-rig ???

Very nice !
Long story made short, this boat was paid for and ready to be delivered to a long time customer who had owned several PPs (XPRESS 33PP owns one of them that his daughter had). He let Powerplay use this boat in the Miami show and when he got it back the motors and drives were gone (from what I'm told, to power a new 38 that was sold at the show). This was just before the final bankruptcy. The boat is a 2005 and at the most, may have seen water once before I bought it.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I heard the same story but was told by someone they heard that Dan never paid for the 500's and the drive's and they were repoed. Who knows?
Old 05-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JROMY
Long story made short, this boat was paid for and ready to be delivered to a long time customer who had owned several PPs (XPRESS 33PP owns one of them that his daughter had). He let Powerplay use this boat in the Miami show and when he got it back the motors and drives were gone (from what I'm told, to power a new 38 that was sold at the show). This was just before the final bankruptcy. The boat is a 2005 and at the most, may have seen water once before I bought it.
I was told that same story also.

Quick Reply: Finally!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.