How do you like your 33

Notices

How do you like your 33

Old 01-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: How do you like your 33

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
I agree with you guys, so therefore the boat stuffed at a slow speed?
Guys, so what did you think about my post above?? The boat stuffed at a pretty slow speed?
Old 01-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: How do you like your 33

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
Guys, so what did you think about my post above?? The boat stuffed at a pretty slow speed?
A big issue here is that water is so unpredictable. It's hard to say really what did happen, or why.......
Old 03-16-2007, 05:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to change the subject, But I had heard that the two brothers that owned Powerqest in the beginning, split up and the one brother started Powerplay. Is there any truth to this, or was Powerplay started by someone else. I have always liked Powerplays and think they are great looking and a great quality boat.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:44 AM
Registered

i don't believe that is true at all. Powerplay existed long before powerquest I think. Came from 32' Cobra v Hull that Dan raced back in the day.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Madkat
Not to change the subject, But I had heard that the two brothers that owned Powerqest in the beginning, split up and the one brother started Powerplay. Is there any truth to this, or was Powerplay started by someone else. I have always liked Powerplays and think they are great looking and a great quality boat.
I don't believe it is true either. I do believe that Powerquest did build boats originally as Powerplay, but had to change their name after a court decision that Dan owned the Powerplay name.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JROMY
I don't believe it is true either. I do believe that Powerquest did build boats originally as Powerplay, but had to change their name after a court decision that Dan owned the Powerplay name.
Now that you say that, I think you are correct. If I remember correctly, PQ"s first 18 or 19 footer was called a Powerplay XL.