Powerplay parts >

Powerplay parts

Notices

Powerplay parts

Old 04-02-2007, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Powerplay parts

I'm looking for some parts for my 1999 33 sportdeck anyone know where we can purchase a new ladder & the back board for the rear seat back rest Thanks for any help
Old 04-02-2007, 08:28 AM
Registered

Talk to John Tomlinson @ TNT. He can get the ladder for you - that's where I got mine. As far as the backboard, I have no idea.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:38 AM
Registered

how do I get a hold of him ?
Old 04-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
Lightbulb PowerPlay Parts

The under-platform ladder we used was manufactured by: G.G. Schmitt, Lancaster, Pa., phone # 717-394-3701, model # LO213200. Call them & they can tell you who stocks them. They usually have to be ordered in through your local marine distributor and dealer. We placed white plastic nylon washers between the ladder & the threaded platform bosses, as an additional electrolysis barrier, which can be purchased at any good local hardware store. For all the years that PP was in business, we had only one upholstery source, and he was the best in quality & design in the business. His name is Bill Forrestall, and can be reached at 954-316-9818 at his shop in Lauderhill, Fl., Custom Marine Upholstery. His partner is Jeffrey Hammock. Bill has upholstered some of the biggest name boats in Offshore racing cockpits & offshore pleasure boats. Bills been around...& worked on the original Ford GT-40 race car for Le Man in the mid-60's Ford Racing program, prototyping & fabricating car #1. Tell him I said Hello!

Last edited by Ed; 04-04-2007 at 09:18 AM.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:41 AM
Registered

Thanks alot Ed been trying to find parts its been a up hill battle any idea where doors for the lockers can be found mine are discolored
Old 04-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Lightbulb Plexi Doors

If your refering to the Plexiglas doors on the "hotbox" compartment, where all the under-dash wiring is...yes. I bought them from: Ultima ll, Hialiah, Fl. 305-821-3454...Ask for Leo, the owner. He has all the patterns for everything made from Plexiglas ever placed on a PP. You need to supply him with exact measurements of what your replacing, so he can find his patterns, as there were many. He knows what a hotbox door is also. If, for some reason, he discarded his records/patterns, then any good local Plexi shop should be able to replicate the framed door.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Registered

thanks again Ed did you work for powerplay? Now the back seat backrest was made from Fiberglass or plastic wasn't it? Than the foam and upholstery was attach to that. I called bill & Jeff before always get answering machine didn't return my calls
Old 04-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default PowerPlay 33

Originally Posted by Goin Nuts
thanks again Ed did you work for powerplay? Now the back seat backrest was made from Fiberglass or plastic wasn't it? Than the foam and upholstery was attach to that. I called bill & Jeff before always get answering machine didn't return my calls
Yes, I was a longtime PowerPlay employee. My departments included, but were not limited to: New & used boat sales, engine sales, parts sales, all purchasing of new engines & engine packages, both sterndrive & outboard, all purchasing of raw materials & components for every boats construction, all customer service & communications, warranty manager, boat show set-up/break-down/sales, new boat delivery, production manager, accounts payable, all shipping & recieving, toilet bowl cleaner, etc., etc., etc,. When in a smaller shop of 20-25 employees, you tend to do everything over time. Your back seat rest was either PVC board or glass over wood, covered in high-density closed-cell gray foam, which then had the cover stapled on with stainless staples. E-mail me if you still can't get through to Bill & Jeff & I'll get an answer for you. If I can help any further, let me know.

Last edited by Ed; 04-13-2007 at 09:19 AM.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Registered

Thank you so much !! so whats the deal with powerplay are they coming back this my first on really like it but having hard time finding the parts i needed till got a hold of you .. Would like to up grade someday to a newer model with more power was looking for cig till I found this one . I phoned Jeff & bill serval times today no luck any help I would very greatfull they should keep you on the payroll at powerplay now that company I would love to be in building power boats all day