2 powerplays at National Liquidators

Notices

2 powerplays at National Liquidators

Old 09-29-2008, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 894 Likes on 485 Posts

Originally Posted by baja27
Hey Jupiter how did the rigging?
The 700/NXT rigging was done by a West Coast boat builder. Owner of the 38PP has a working relationship with a very well known, high quality builder that happened to be local to him. He inquired and they took on the challenge but regularly wouldn't do re-rigging for the general public.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 894 Likes on 485 Posts

Originally Posted by Spicy
If I understand you correctly, the guy that owned the former OSO Black boat (Fast Finance), has another 38 that is Navy and rigged it with 700/NXT's???

I would love to see that, any pictures??

Thanks Pat
Close but no. Oliver built the black boat and owned it 4 years. After 400 hours/ 10,000 nautical miles he was ready for a new boat (diesel/flybridge cruiser), sold it to OSO, OSO sold it to fastfinance, it sunk, repo'd and national sold it to a guy in Oklahoma who re-rigged it with 500's/Bravo 1s from a burnt Scarab and is trying to resell for 65K........enough of the black 38 PP.

Oliver is good friends with the owner of the navy 38 and it was re-rigged with the 700/NXT's. Oliver has run the boat out west and was extremely pleased with the package. I have seen pics but they were printed pictures not emailed. Oliver probably has more hours in a 38 PP than anyone on the planet and he also had a 33 Sportdeck with outboards. He is a diehard PP fan and can pretty much rattle off any details about any 38 made (only a dozen to memorize). He visited the factory a few times a week when his was being built (only lived an hour away) so he saw many of the 38's progress through the line and got to know many of the owners through the build process.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:47 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks...
Old 09-30-2008, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Thanks Jupiter, If you can get some pics that would be appreciated
Old 10-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
The navy hull boat was just re-rigged with 700's/NXT's and runs 100 and they are still playing with props. It is a duplicate to the black hull (Oliver's, former OSO, former fast finance, National Liquidators) but navy instead of black. Boat is a weapon with the new power. Oliver said it was the perfect power combo after running for 100 miles at WOT.
JS Sorry I missed your post. That is some nice numbers with that power package!!!! Oliver is the one to know!!!!! Have not talked with him in awhile. That power package came out about 6 months after we finished building the boat, I think, could be wrong!!!. I know for a fact that given more time, there is several more MPH to be had out of DEFY'N GRAVITY. I would not let Dan take the boat out testing without out me on the boat. Robbie
Old 11-19-2008, 05:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by DEFYN GRAVITY
JS Sorry I missed your post. That is some nice numbers with that power package!!!! Oliver is the one to know!!!!! Have not talked with him in awhile. That power package came out about 6 months after we finished building the boat, I think, could be wrong!!!. I know for a fact that given more time, there is several more MPH to be had out of DEFY'N GRAVITY. I would not let Dan take the boat out testing without out me on the boat. Robbie

C'mon Robbie...Dan was a piller in the community, salt of the earth kinda guy

I think somebody should break out these molds and start building the 38 and 33 again..One hell of a boat.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman
C'mon Robbie...Dan was a piller in the community, salt of the earth kinda guy

I think somebody should break out these molds and start building the 38 and 33 again..One hell of a boat.
Jassman....I agree 100%

Hey Rob!

Ozzie
Old 11-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman

I concur....
Old 11-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Pat Sullivan has the molds and will be making them again... i hope!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Pat has been talking about it since he owned the molds

Quick Reply: 2 powerplays at National Liquidators

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.