Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerplay
Powerplay Boats >

Powerplay Boats

Notices

Powerplay Boats

Old 12-14-2010, 11:57 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 151 Likes on 63 Posts

How did the 33 cc with inboards run? Compared to a equal powered sport deck? Can they handle the same water? Seems to be the beats of both worlds ride fish and have the big block sound, but only if it runs and can take the same big water the sport deck can. ( for what I am looking for). Stuck between the two on the next up gread in the next year are so
Old 12-15-2010, 04:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by caseyh
How did the 33 cc with inboards run? Compared to a equal powered sport deck? Can they handle the same water? Seems to be the beats of both worlds ride fish and have the big block sound, but only if it runs and can take the same big water the sport deck can. ( for what I am looking for). Stuck between the two on the next up gread in the next year are so
We love ours. Not many 33 ccs will hang with it when the going gets rough.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 963 Likes on 486 Posts

Originally Posted by caseyh
I've been on a 33 I/O CC that had twin bbc i it. And it ran just as good and easily kept up with an older flat deck cig out on Lake MI. The room it has is awesome! I was actually shocked when he told me it had twin BBC's as you would never think it from the way the interior is designed.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 12-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My new PP

After two years of searching, filled with excitement and disappointment, I have finally purchased a 33 PowerPlay SportFish. I bought the boat out of Green Bay with triple Mercury 250s. Very clean boat with low, fresh water hours. Previous owner took great care of it and even has all the original PP manuals, brochures and a 2005 Mercury calendar that featrued the boat. Hull is a 97..engines are 05s. It headed to Miami last week. First stop was in Ocala FL to change over to a new Nextrail Aluminium trailer, now its in Miami changing out to a new style radar arch. Hope to get it home to the Virgin Islands by early January. Welcome me to the family!!

I'll post some pics once I figure out how to do that
Old 12-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 12-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Registered

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h_VWEWEvpA[/YOUTUBE]
Old 12-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ludo thanks for the video .
Old 12-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Registered

no problem i didn't trim enough, bow was draging the water, i'll videotape again wednesday with more trim
Old 12-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Registered

Old 01-11-2011, 05:44 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
Default NKOSI's New to Him Powerplay

Attached are photos of NKOSI's new to him Powerplay. His boat is exceptionally clean. These photos are of his boat with the new arch which was designed, manufactured, and installed by Dave Pigoni and crew of Custom Pipe Design. Dave manufactures some of the nicest tops available in the industry. He has built an unbelievable arch and leaning post for our newest Latitude which is under construction.

NKOSI,
You should be proud that is a beautiful boat. We wish you the best with it for years to come.

Sincerely,
Fred Brady
Allstar Marine - Latitude Sales
[email protected]
410-320-9220

Arch Manufacturer:
Dave Pigoni
E-Mail: [email protected]
Mobile: 754-224-9588
Attached Thumbnails Powerplay Boats-juliens-powerplay-without-arch.jpg   Powerplay Boats-juliens-powerplay-new-arch.jpg   Powerplay Boats-005.jpg  

Powerplay Boats-015.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.