Powerplay Boats >

Powerplay Boats

Notices

Powerplay Boats

Old 05-26-2010, 01:26 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 949 Likes on 478 Posts

Steve, it cant be said enough times how much we all appriciate these postings!
And your thread on the Allen/Apache has given me a few new ideas for some of my own fiberglass projects! The quasi tonge-groove foam strips for building the boat sides is just genius! Many thanks for the time your are taking posting this all up!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 05-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

I also have quite a few pics of the powerplays but mostly the 25's I have toyed with the idea of having Karl's guys build the hull for me and i rig them up and bring them back to market....i just cant seem to get all the stars alighned to dso it yet! And the Molds just sit at Karls place shrink wraped He is still toying with the idea of pulling one out of the molds to streatch it to a 28 CC with built in box for the O/B's but like me he has yet to get his stuff in order as well

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 05-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Oh and i think Karl even had 1 or 2 of the Powerplay guys working for him after powerplay folded....

Old 05-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Wally
Steve, it cant be said enough times how much we all appriciate these postings!
And your thread on the Allen/Apache has given me a few new ideas for some of my own fiberglass projects! The quasi tonge-groove foam strips for building the boat sides is just genius! Many thanks for the time your are taking posting this all up!
Sir I thank you for reading and following the threads and Most of all for Nice comments like this and You are very welcome.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Oh and i think Karl even had 1 or 2 of the Powerplay guys working for him after powerplay folded....
Karl Has done a fantastic job down there, some way cool boats and processes, I wish him the best
Old 05-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I also have quite a few pics of the powerplays but mostly the 25's I have toyed with the idea of having Karl's guys build the hull for me and i rig them up and bring them back to market....i just cant seem to get all the stars alighned to dso it yet! And the Molds just sit at Karls place shrink wraped He is still toying with the idea of pulling one out of the molds to streatch it to a 28 CC with built in box for the O/B's but like me he has yet to get his stuff in order as well
He was pretty busy with the new Bay Boat and the super skiffs a while back ,there is a lot of nice people there and he will take it to the next level.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Yeah that 20 bay turned out very cool. They took it to a red fish turny the year before...all the bass boats followed the coast line around the bay they were on while Karl bolted across the bay through 2-4' chop at full speed!(He topped out at 57mph with the small O/B they had they got to the other side of the bay just at the same time as the bass boats that were clipping along the shore line at 70-80mph and shocked all the fisherman! Guess those crazy seats realy do work!
Attached Thumbnails Powerplay Boats-dolphin-seats1.jpg  

Old 05-26-2010, 01:54 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Sorry to get off the Powerplay line...to bring it back on track do you happen to have any pics of the 25's going together?

Old 05-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Yeah that 20 bay turned out very cool. They took it to a red fish turny the year before...all the bass boats followed the coast line around the bay they were on while Karl bolted across the bay through 2-4' chop at full speed!(He topped out at 57mph with the small O/B they had they got to the other side of the bay just at the same time as the bass boats that were clipping along the shore line at 70-80mph and shocked all the fisherman! Guess those crazy seats realy do work!
LOL check out the seats in that boat!!!! Nice Job.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Sorry to get off the Powerplay line...to bring it back on track do you happen to have any pics of the 25's going together?
There are pictures of everything, just finding them is the problem.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.