Fastest 25 Powerplay???

Old 01-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bosco
Robbie,
good to hear from you! we have been sweating to the oldies here in crystal river 8 years now. A few h.p. boats to play with but mostly center consoles, cruisers, deck, and pontoons. Jen and I were talking about you just the other day on a flight back from jfk. Went up to see the grandbaby, Erika's a coasty there.
The shop is at 711 n.e. 6th ave. crystal river, fl 34428 we are engaged in all aspects of repair soup to nuts. I have dan's original 25 (pictured above) in for fine tune. Alway's was my favorite!
would love to get with you next chance you come to town, give chris a big hug for me.
Bosco
Bosco, Gald to hear all is well, GRANDPA!!!!! Congrats, from another GRANDPA!!!! Working my tail off, things never slow down. Tell Jen. we said hi, and next time we are down we will make plans to get together. Do you have a 33' CC for sale? Would love to have one. See You soon, Blue Skies, Robbie
Old 01-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by DEFYN GRAVITY
Bosco, Gald to hear all is well, GRANDPA!!!!! Congrats, from another GRANDPA!!!! Working my tail off, things never slow down. Tell Jen. we said hi, and next time we are down we will make plans to get together. Do you have a 33' CC for sale? Would love to have one. See You soon, Blue Skies, Robbie
Got a nice 33 CC Powerplay for you Robbie!
Old 01-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by cowisl
Got a nice 33 CC Powerplay for you Robbie!
Trust me, I know you do!!!! And, it is a grerat looking CC Powerplay!!! I still have the 38!!!! I've given the info on your 33CC, and the Cuba CC Fishing boat to a couple of friends, they have looked at it. Your CC SUPER CLEAN!!!!
I have the engines out of the 38' having them fresh'ed, so I'm not able to pull the CC off, wish I could!!! Hope the CC goes to a great home!!! Robbie
Old 06-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Registered

By next week , Il have mine running over 90mph easy . in a 95 i/o S.D. 572 FAST EFI , TEAGUE PLATNIUM drive . starting to get a lil shaky at 80 4000rpm. during the motor break in. Have / need to get some dual ram hyd steering and she should be good for 100 . wish me luck ! if you would like to see the boat . request friendship via facebook . [email protected]

Last edited by jbpowerplay; 06-08-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jbpowerplay
By next week , Il have mine running over 90mph easy . in a 95 i/o S.D. 572 FAST EFI , TEAGUE PLATNIUM drive . starting to get a lil shaky at 80 4000rpm. during the motor break in. Have / need to get some dual ram hyd steering and she should be good for 100 . wish me luck ! if you would like to see the boat . request friendship via facebook . [email protected]
Pics?