1998 33 Sportdeck in classifieds. >

1998 33 Sportdeck in classifieds.

Notices

1998 33 Sportdeck in classifieds.

Old 09-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Geezus Rick?!!! Where now? Still waiting for the house warming party for the last one...
Macomb off 23 mile. This SCS rental I'm in is too small for a party (or anything), but it is 5 min from the boat. Only thing that sucks about the new place is I might have to change marina's to something further North. Everytime I invite you out you have better things to do anyways haha.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rlj676
Macomb off 23 mile. This SCS rental I'm in is too small for a party (or anything), but it is 5 min from the boat. Only thing that sucks about the new place is I might have to change marina's to something further North. Everytime I invite you out you have better things to do anyways haha.
Damn y'all a baller! What stopped you from buying a canal house with two lifts?

To be honest I've had a fωcked year. Didn't finish boat till late August. Only been out twice. Would've been out three times but lost a fuel pump. Last week I was gonna call you to go out but found a broken stud on steering pump. Fml! Lisa is gone and I've had the kids. This weekend was full of football and cheerleading. Hope to get the steering back on this week and use it a few weekends before I put her away. I will call ya later this week.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I want to know why he didn't buy waterfront also!! I always watch the LSC market and so many great deals are out there! I have a little house on the Clinton River and just rent it out now since I got transferred to VA. I make $300 over my mortgage from the rent per month! When we move back the wife and I are going to try and find a canal house or a lake front house. The river property is nice but too far back in the river.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:03 PM
Registered

Really nice house by my buddy just went back to bank. Deep/wide canal 1800-2000sf, desirable area. I think it has a basement and lift. Prob go for $200k or under. No reason to not be on the water...
Old 09-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Really nice house by my buddy just went back to bank. Deep/wide canal 1800-2000sf, desirable area. I think it has a basement and lift. Prob go for $200k or under. No reason to not be on the water...
I hope I can find a deal like that when we move back!!
Old 09-14-2013, 08:38 PM
Registered

Years later my divorce is still killing me. I wish I was in the position to buy. My buddy bought his for under 200. So far redid the whole thing himself less two bathrooms that still need to be done and now valued at 300k. And he has a cut out with hoist and I believe 125' of seawall. Talk about getting the right deal...
Old 09-14-2013, 08:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Years later my divorce is still killing me. I wish I was in the position to buy. My buddy bought his for under 200. So far redid the whole thing himself less two bathrooms that still need to be done and now valued at 300k. And he has a cut out with hoist and I believe 125' of seawall. Talk about getting the right deal...
Sorry to hear about the divorce, that always sucks. The prices for waterfront have been crazy low the last few years, that's why I bought the little Clinton river house. I think the market is going to go up again. If it does before we move back and can't afford to buy something closer to the lake we are going to knock down the Clinton house and build a new house on the lot. The lot is big but the house is small. I am saving for us to get a house closer to the lake, but you never know what the market is going to do. I hate the ride down the river to the house want to be closer to the lake. And if the market goes up maybe we can sell the Clinton house and help pay for the new house closer to the lake??? Only time will tell???
Old 09-14-2013, 09:08 PM
Registered

Yeah prices are ticking up. I was hoping they would stay stale till I am done with debt. I never saw your place from the water. I am at Sundog. Is it further down the river?
Old 09-14-2013, 09:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Yeah prices are ticking up. I was hoping they would stay stale till I am done with debt. I never saw your place from the water. I am at Sundog. Is it further down the river?
Yep, a lot further down our little house is just past bridge view bridge. Takes about 45min to get to the lake. Only good thing is it has 3 deep water boat docks. And that's because it is on the river and the river is deeper than the canals.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:25 PM
Registered

Bummer. That is far. Looked at homes there years back. The furthest I would go now is Venetian behind Metro. A bit of an idle but enough the oil temps come up so you don't have to worry too much about getting on it too quick.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.