Any 33 sport fish owners on the board? >

Any 33 sport fish owners on the board?

Notices

Any 33 sport fish owners on the board?

Old 09-16-2014, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
was that the yellow one.....i heard it was a converted bravo boat???
I always thought that yellow one was a bravo conversion even though the seller a few years ago said it wasn't. The obviously non-factory bracket, the vents on the side, the weird cooler thingy where the back seat would normally be on an OB...it all pointed to a conversion.
Old 09-16-2014, 03:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarab63
It's White with Purple / Blue splatter On the rear 1/3rd of the boat with a yellow triangle slapped in the mix. Yellow interior.
Definitely not a conversion.

Too bad the graphics are outdated because the hull gel is amazingly mint for a '96

Best way for me to describe graphics is picture a gt performer BMX bike in the early 90's ........if you grew up in that Era you'll get the reference
I used to have some pix of your boat but can't seem to find them now. I didn't mind the colors so much. The yellow interior I didn't care for too much.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab63
It's White with Purple / Blue splatter On the rear 1/3rd of the boat with a yellow triangle slapped in the mix. Yellow interior.
Definitely not a conversion.

Too bad the graphics are outdated because the hull gel is amazingly mint for a '96

Best way for me to describe graphics is picture a gt performer BMX bike in the early 90's ........if you grew up in that Era you'll get the reference

Haha I had both a neon pink and the green/yellow abomination back in the day, man were they cool so I thought.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can post pics as a non paying member, just open a photo bucket, upload pics and then you can copy the pic from there, it's very easy

We need pic's!
Old 09-17-2014, 11:27 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

here are pics
Attached Thumbnails Any 33 sport fish owners on the board?-20140913_191836.jpg   Any 33 sport fish owners on the board?-img_1403.jpg  
Old 09-17-2014, 12:15 PM
Registered

Thanks again northern. ^
Old 09-18-2014, 10:39 AM
Registered

Great boat, been to Bahama's a dozen times, terrific in big water...I did install a large Garmin in console, don't have a picture but it looks good.
2 - 300xs's.

Garmin install required moving the trim switches with new panel down on the console below and left of the wheel to free up space. Cut a plastic mounting plate to cover any previous cutouts not covered by the screen. Looks great
Old 09-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by keylyme
Great boat, been to Bahama's a dozen times, terrific in big water...I did install a large Garmin in console, don't have a picture but it looks good.
2 - 300xs's.

Garmin install required moving the trim switches with new panel down on the console below and left of the wheel to free up space. Cut a plastic mounting plate to cover any previous cutouts not covered by the screen. Looks great
hmmmm. I Never Thought to move the switches.
can u email a pic or two to [email protected]? ??

What's it run with the 300xs's? 70+/-?
Old 09-18-2014, 01:47 PM
Registered

I'd like to see that set up too.

Originally Posted by keylyme
2 - 300xs's.

Old 09-18-2014, 04:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I remember that boat on LOTO Craigslist a year or two ago. Figured it had already been sold. Looked like it needed a little TLC. Sounds like it's going to a good home for that. Congrats!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.