92 33, another price drop >

92 33, another price drop

Notices

92 33, another price drop

Old 01-23-2015, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Is this the one that needs some "TLC" via the add on OSO, if so has it sold? I emailed the link in the ad but got no reply.
He's a busy guy to say the least, If your serious i can give him a call
Old 01-23-2015, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Rockyone
He's a busy guy to say the least, If your serious i can give him a call
Just wasn't sure since it has been about a week.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o60517-en.html

I need that to sell first and have some good bites right now on it. Don't want to waste his time on a call just yet till mine is gone but didn't know if it was even worth thinking about owning if it was already gone.

Is it a good running boat just in need of some love?
Old 01-23-2015, 02:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Just wasn't sure since it has been about a week.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o60517-en.html

I need that to sell first and have some good bites right now on it. Don't want to waste his time on a call just yet till mine is gone but didn't know if it was even worth thinking about owning if it was already gone.

Is it a good running boat just in need of some love?
We think alike. I'm waiting for my boat to sell before I give him a call myself.
Old 01-23-2015, 08:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sunrocket24
We think alike. I'm waiting for my boat to sell before I give him a call myself.
One more month and things are gonna heat up around here and someone s gonna snap up that boat. And someone with quick cash can probably even get it for less for he did say make an offer when he first posted it.
Old 01-24-2015, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes guys, it is still up for sale. I just bought 2 clean transom assemblies because mine had a little play in the gimble rings. I am suppose to bring it to the marina next week to have them installed. I was just going to keep it. The more I think about it, the more I like it. Especially for 26k. I guess it will always be for sale but as I put money in it the price will go up. The transom assemblies are the only mechanical things wrong with the boat. Nate5.0, I'm sorry I did not get any messages from you. Please feel free to call me, I always love to talk boats. My cell # is 845-558-4123. Thanks Jonathan
Old 01-24-2015, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by fatherb68
Yes guys, it is still up for sale. I just bought 2 clean transom assemblies because mine had a little play in the gimble rings. I am suppose to bring it to the marina next week to have them installed. I was just going to keep it. The more I think about it, the more I like it. Especially for 26k. I guess it will always be for sale but as I put money in it the price will go up. The transom assemblies are the only mechanical things wrong with the boat. Nate5.0, I'm sorry I did not get any messages from you. Please feel free to call me, I always love to talk boats. My cell # is 845-558-4123. Thanks Jonathan

I will call you direct when my boat is gone. I like the boat and want something that runs great but needs some love so I can put my own touch on it but still use it in the interim.

If it is for sale or not I completely understand bud. It is a nice boat that is built well and fun.

Thanks for the post/update.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by pinball
One more month and things are gonna heat up around here and someone s gonna snap up that boat. And someone with quick cash can probably even get it for less for he did say make an offer when he first posted it.
Yes true but I got promoted at work again and I have to move this June, don't want to drag 2 boats with me. And I'm still worried about what Miamiskater28 said about the leak down test when the boat was still for sale in TX.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:39 PM
Registered

If you read the other blog he s pretty up front and used boat all summer with no problem. The guy he got it from didn t know what was up said hull was designed to go 140 mph ha ha . But he this guy owns a lot of stuff and knows his way around these boats i can tell and he bought it still under the shrink wrap not that worried or gonna sweat the little stuff. He is legit i can tell and was asking 40 at first so he paid what its worth and has a lot of toys so someone with a good attitude just step up and get a great deal. EVEN THE HULL DRIVES AND TRAILER IS WORTH THAT.

Last edited by pinball; 01-24-2015 at 05:42 PM.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

At that price I wouldn't care about leakdown, if the condition is as stated and a sea trial shows it pull over 5,000 rpm I would be happy. Even adding the cost of rebuilds the price is good.
Old 01-24-2015, 06:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerquest230
At that price I wouldn't care about leakdown, if the condition is as stated and a sea trial shows it pull over 5,000 rpm I would be happy. Even adding the cost of rebuilds the price is good.
He owns 40 ft sutphen tkothat walter raced .I am a close friend of walter who raced the 40. My point is again look at the blogs this guy knows everybody and is a top shelf seller and not trying to stick someone with any problems just a little tlc. TKO RACING SUTPHEN

Last edited by pinball; 01-24-2015 at 06:19 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.