Registered

Received 414 Likes on 185 Posts

What are people saying?
Old 02-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 865 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by Lake Pirate1
If this boat doesn't sell at this price I may have to start excepting some of the things people say about the poweplays
What? That they're some of the best built boats you can own? Fast for a conventional hull? Classic SoFl good lines? Well behaved and predictable? Fantastic rough water rides?
Old 02-15-2015, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

love it! had it been around last yr id be looking at it hard
Old 02-15-2015, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is my 94. I put a swim platform below the exhaust. It actually works out really well as far as getting on and off etc.
The following users liked this post:
DiamondPerformance (10-28-2022)
Old 02-15-2015, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
What? That they're some of the best built boats you can own? Fast for a conventional hull? Classic SoFl good lines? Well behaved and predictable? Fantastic rough water rides?
I hear all that to and know it to be fact. I love the boat and hate to sell it. However I have heard many people say that the name and reputation of the boats have been tainted by the actions and things of past owners. You can sell a fountain that is half the boat for twice the money twice as fast. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with the boat.if I was gonna keep a boat it would be this one for sure
Old 02-15-2015, 06:37 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 865 Likes on 318 Posts

However I have heard many people say that the name and reputation of the boats have been tainted by the actions and things of past owners.
Then those people are ignorant. Dan had issues, build quality wasn't one of them.

BTW...are you a salt water environment or lake? I wouldn't think PPs would do well in lake (small lake anyways) environments for sale/purchase, locally anyway. Their bred for the rough stuff, the flats aren't their cup 'o tea and I'd think you'd have some trouble in that case.

Last edited by Indy; 02-15-2015 at 06:39 PM.
Old 02-15-2015, 07:10 PM
Registered

I live on a large inland lake and no it never gets rough enough to really make the boat flex it's muscles. Three foot is big here its just like a washing machine. There is never a day here I can't run it hard. I hope it doesn't sell locally so I don't have to see it. I don't have a single thing negative that I could say about the boat or its quality and abilities. Again i love it. You may have misunderstood me by that. There was a previous thread in hear where someone was asking why everyone talks about how awesome the boats yet they don't move. If years from now I am in a position to buy a performance boat again personally I would buy another poweplay. I just noticed I don't have my location posted. I'll update that

Last edited by Lake Pirate1; 02-15-2015 at 07:13 PM.
Old 02-15-2015, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

What's the history on this boat? Where did it come from previously? What's power was in it before the 572's?
Old 02-16-2015, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

You can put hands on it. Let's make a deal.
Find a buyer for a Sonic 358 located with Sun Coast Powerboats and lets get going lol. Hoping it will be sold soon....hopefully.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ITLLFLI
What's the history on this boat? Where did it come from previously? What's power was in it before the 572's?
I only can speak for what the previous owner told me and what I have done to it since Ive had it. I bought it out of Louisiana I know it had hp500s originally and had them swapped out for the 572s then I went completely through them. Sorry I don't know much more. I know its been surveyed 3 times since I had it. I had one done before I bought it and the guy only sent me half the paperwork, so I had another one done when I got home with it. After I had the steer pins gimble rings transom and all that stuff replaced I had another one done for piece of mind. Outside of the moisture number being a little high in the transom before I redid it everything is solid. Thats really all I can speak for. If someone rides in it they will buy it. If not its cool. Ill figure something else out and continue to enjoy it as often as I can.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.