Powerpaly rear window decals >

Powerpaly rear window decals

Notices

Powerpaly rear window decals

Old 02-24-2015, 06:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powerpaly rear window decals

Does anyone have or know someone that has the rear truck window PP deacals..... looking to buy or order one right away as well as some shirts for my family

Thanks guys
Old 02-24-2015, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

The Power Plays that became PowerQuest, or the real PowerPlays? Graphix in Holland Mi has PowerQuest stuff, not sure about PowerPlay. Give them a call 616-396-0009. They might be able to help you out.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:42 AM
Registered

Thanks for the info and number.... but there has to be a graphics company around with all the PP owners that have had these decals made for their trucks.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:05 AM
Registered

I have looked a bunch myself. If you can find someone with the artwork file I will be happy to produce them. I have used our software to copy them but I still can not get it an exact match as all I have been doing is pulling it out of pictures I have seen. I wish I could find someone with the artwork. We could get real close if we could get a high resolution picture of the graphics applied somewhere from straight on.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I am interested also!
Old 02-24-2015, 01:35 PM
Registered

Hey guys PPlay33.... Donnie just gave me the name of a guy local to me in Maryland named Steve Victor.... he has the logo already done for rear window of trucks and he changes the colors to match the color of you boat or colors of your choice. He said he will have it together in a day or so with my colors, blue, Light Gray, and possibly white shading...... anyway I don't want to put the guys number on here just incase he doesn't want it out but contact Donnie on here PPlay33 he can give you Steve's contact info and he will email pics of PP logos in truck windows he has already done. Thanks again for your help Donnie!
Old 02-24-2015, 07:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

If you guys would ;like rear window or any other vinyl stuff,Steve's done some for local pplay guys that look very nice. You can call Steve at443-992-0036 if interested.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:28 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mitcher T did mine, give him a call, mitchertcustompainting.com
Old 02-26-2015, 06:58 PM
Registered

I emailed a guy from the new powerplay a while back to get logos for my interior and wrap. I wanted both the messy writing as well as the flag logo.

He referred me to a sticker shop somewhere in s Florida that had all the files from powerplay.
The guy at the sticker shop seemed cool til I told him I'd just give him a tipping fee for the files. I don't want to order a million stickers, or a d.i.y. wrap for my boat. After that all communication stopped.

Think the new powerplay sells T shirts kinda close to the original logo. www.powerplayboats.com click ship store

Last edited by scarab63; 02-26-2015 at 07:09 PM.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Registered

I can get them made just let me know what you guys want, and pick a size