Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerplay
rebuilding my 33 >

rebuilding my 33

Notices

rebuilding my 33

Old 06-22-2016, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Bad Ass TA WS6;4452069]inbox is full pinball. send me your number when you get a chance [email protected]

rob[/QUO
I have accepted an offer on my 28 power play and supposed to pay in full and take delivery sat am I am confident even without a deposit that the deal will go threw with this fine gentleman and we have been negotiating for over a month so would not be right to send my phone at this point but if for any reason it falls apart i will post it OK THANKS FOR THE LEAD ill post results either way

Last edited by pinball; 06-22-2016 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-22-2016, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

[QUOTE=pinball;4452381]
Originally Posted by Bad Ass TA WS6
inbox is full pinball. send me your number when you get a chance [email protected]

rob[/QUO
I have accepted an offer on my 28 power play and supposed to pay in full and take delivery sat am I am confident even without a deposit that the deal will go threw with this fine gentleman and we have been negotiating for over a month so would not be right to send my phone at this point but if for any reason it falls apart i will post it OK THANKS FOR THE LEAD ill post results either way
Was the verbal offer you accepted from a guy in Florida with a (352) area code? There's a guy down here kicking tires lying to people giving offers then saying he's on the way and just doesn't show up. I think it's either that Jim darr or Chris sunkin guy everyone talks about.
Old 06-22-2016, 10:37 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=272bajadriver;4452429]
Originally Posted by pinball

Was the verbal offer you accepted from a guy in Florida with a (352) area code? There's a guy down here kicking tires lying to people giving offers then saying he's on the way and just doesn't show up. I think it's either that Jim darr or Chris sunkin guy everyone talks about.
No believe me its not and I've already had one of those and he knows who he is and i think i already vented and posted making fun of him just don t understand how someone can spend all that time and even drive for hours to stroke you and then you c on this web sight he s has been doing it for three years and on like 10 different make of boats its just unbelievable ha ha I can assure you this guy is straight shooter and is really getting a great price on this boat and its not any stretch of the truth this boat is the nicest quickest 28 power play anywhere and total rebuild with bigger heads and everything replaced new on upper motor and its also i think important that you like the person you are selling it to and my boat is gonna stay in mass so i can maybe c it around later or at least hear about it
Old 06-23-2016, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

[QUOTE=pinball;4452445]
Originally Posted by 272bajadriver

No believe me its not and I've already had one of those and he knows who he is and i think i already vented and posted making fun of him just don t understand how someone can spend all that time and even drive for hours to stroke you and then you c on this web sight he s has been doing it for three years and on like 10 different make of boats its just unbelievable ha ha I can assure you this guy is straight shooter and is really getting a great price on this boat and its not any stretch of the truth this boat is the nicest quickest 28 power play anywhere and total rebuild with bigger heads and everything replaced new on upper motor and its also i think important that you like the person you are selling it to and my boat is gonna stay in mass so i can maybe c it around later or at least hear about it
Congrats!! So you also had that guy with the (352) area code call and text you? He's still on this site because there was information only on this site that he had. I had some fun with him! Lol he's a character he would ask you a million questions like how many gallons of fuel did you put in your boat everytime you used it, how many times does the motor crank before it starts, he claimed he had a 24 skater a 38 formula and a big sport fishing boat along with three ferraris a big new pickup and it was all pictures he got from asking people about things they were selling. I can only imagine how many people he has done that too. I was very surprised to find out he's local to me. When I asked him if he was Chris sunkin or Jim darr he wouldn't respond after that lol
Old 06-23-2016, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

^^^^Seems the roaches can really come out of the woodwork lol.

Let me know if that changes Pinball Im about an hour north of you. Best of luck, Rob
Old 06-23-2016, 07:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bad Ass TA WS6
^^^^Seems the roaches can really come out of the woodwork lol.

Let me know if that changes Pinball Im about an hour north of you. Best of luck, Rob
Ok i will sat pm
Old 06-24-2016, 09:32 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=272bajadriver;4452496]

Congrats!! So you also had that guy with the (352) area code call and text you? He's still on this site because there was information only on this site that he had. I had some fun with him! Lol he's a character he would ask you a million questions like how many gallons of fuel did you put in your boat everytime you used it, how many times does the motor crank before it starts, he claimed he had a 24 skater a 38 formula and a big sport fishing boat along with three ferraris a big new pickup and it was all pictures he got from asking people about things they were selling. I can only imagine how many people he has done that too. I was very surprised to find out he's local to me. When I asked him if he was Chris sunkin or Jim darr he wouldn't respond after that lol
Its not him its a guy from up north a 3 plus hour drive in a rented car and even made a couple of different offers and one i accepted and he just liked to nrgociat and call and text back and forth THEN i c every year he posts on the northeast gonna buy a boat this march for under 30 k ha ha then blogs help me find a boat and another anybody know a broker near detriot who ships boats down from canada ha ha and like 5 other blogs and 10 different makes ha ha Just go to general boat discussion help me find a boat or broker near detriot he knows who he is wasted a lot of my time and a day off work its one thing to stroke around on this sight but he is never buying anything and id talking and looking at many boats GOOD PRACTICE I GUESS ITS BRUTAL

Last edited by pinball; 06-24-2016 at 09:38 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 05:42 PM
Registered

Well all is good and he owns a 740 hp 80 mph powerplay he drove it out and put it in north shore of boston today have not heard yet but he got a great boat
Old 06-25-2016, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default New boat

Well all is good and he owns a 740 hp 80 mph powerplay he drove it out and put it in north shore of boston today have not heard yet but he got a great boat
So far so good with pin balls boat. Great guy glad to get boat goes like a bastard
Old 06-25-2016, 11:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Walls
So far so good with pin balls boat. Great guy glad to get boat goes like a bastard
Bill i m glad you made it threw the day with no problems and hope you enjoy the boat let me know how you end up with the speeds once you get used to it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.