Tell me about the 33 Powerplay...

Notices

Tell me about the 33 Powerplay...

Old 02-08-2004, 07:03 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

baja27,
Thank you for the reply. I am going to seriosly look at a 33 Powerplay.
Old 02-14-2004, 11:35 AM
srv

After touring the Powerplay factory, they are the best built go fast boats we've ever seen. We've been to several manufactures and have never been impressed like this. The ride is unbelievable too!

We ordered the new 38 SS and can't wait - the cabin is awesome. We boat on the Chesapeake Bay - is there anyone else around that area? Were actively involved in local poker runs but never see any Powerplays.

Look forward to more posts!

Old 02-15-2004, 06:07 PM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
Default srv...

When do you expect delivery? Did you purchase an exsisting hull/deck at the factory? Or will you be starting your own build? What power are you going with? And also, what customers 38' did you demo in? Ed

Last edited by Ed; 02-15-2004 at 06:12 PM.
Old 02-15-2004, 06:58 PM
Registered

SRV ... I BOAT ON THE CHESAPEAKE BAY , WERE EXACTLY DO YOU PLAN TO RUN THE BOAT? WE BOAT NEAR THE BAY BRIDGE . I RUN WITH 3 OTHER POWER PLAYS ALL 33'S . DID YOU SEE THE 38 AT THE MIAMI BOAT SHOW ? IT WAS KILLER. HANDS DOWN POWER PLAY HAD THE TWO BEST QUALITY OFFSHORE BOATS ON DISPLAY. I LOOKED AT THEM ALL , THEY HAD THE BEST
ATTENTION TO DETAIL I SAW. ANYONE THAT DISAGREES TAKE ANOTHER LOOK!!!!WHEN YOU GET YOUR 38 I WOULD LOVE A RIDE. WHAT POWER DID YOU GET? GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW BOAT , HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT THERE!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2004, 08:43 AM
Registered

Good choice, the pics from the show look sweet. We all need to know power choice. DK
Old 02-16-2004, 08:36 PM
srv

Ed/To The Wood:

We expect to take delivery mid-late May and yes it's to be built. Our hull is currently coming out of the mold - when we saw it a couple weeks ago. Were getting 525s put in. We boat overnight a lot so we needed all the amenities. We rode on one in Florida about 4 months ago. The boat owner (Oliver) was very generous to take us out for a ride.

To The Wood:
We boat all over the Chesapeake Bay. Annapolis/Eastern Shore area a lot - were keeping our boat at Turkey Point Marina in Edgewater this year. Were actively involved in CBPBA and attend most events. In fact we saw a 33 Powerplay last year on one of the poker runs. We'll have to hook up over the summer. Are you a CBPBA member?

Old 02-16-2004, 08:55 PM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
Thumbs down WOW!

srv...Are you saying it will take approximately 6 1/2 months(or 26 weeks) for Powerplay to deliver your boat?! WOW! Ed
Old 02-17-2004, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Hey SRV, I can't wait to see you this summer in your 38, I have a 33 , and boat in that area also. Hopefully plan on placing an order for the 38 soon.
Old 02-17-2004, 05:40 PM
srv

That's awesome - there will be more Powerplay's in the area.

It takes longer because their boats are custom - not mass produced. You can design almost anything you want in the boat. I wouldn't say 6 months - maybe now, but we ordered ours about a little over a month ago.

See ya.

Old 02-17-2004, 07:21 PM
Registered

SRV, YES I'M A MEMBER OF CBPBA , JUST JOINED . WE DO A LOT OF POKER RUNS . WITH THIS MANY POWER PLAYS ON THE BAY WE'LL HAVE TO ALL GET TOGETHER AT ONE OF THE RUNS. I WOULD LOVE A RIDE WHEN YOU GET IT. I CHECK THIS SITE DAILY SO KEEP ME POSTED. WE ARE GOING TO THE N.Y. CITY POKER RUN IN JUNE IF YOU A INTERESTED LET ME KNOW.

Quick Reply: Tell me about the 33 Powerplay...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.