Loto Shootout

Notices

Loto Shootout

Old 08-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Loto Shootout

Weather permitting I will be out all weekend. I cant believe the new owner has not picked it up yet, by the time he gets it he will have to winterize it
Old 08-16-2005, 09:02 AM
Registered

I'll be out. Dragging the boat home Sunday afternoon to prep for LOTO.
Old 08-16-2005, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
Weather permitting I will be out all weekend. I cant believe the new owner has not picked it up yet, by the time he gets it he will have to winterize it
I thought of that - I don't want to winterize it. I don't mind keeping using it though! I met the guy at the rally. Good guy, just has lots of irons in the fire and still has his boat. So I think he considers this a favor for me to keep it a little while longer. Since I have lots of his $ I am not worried about whether or not the sale is going through.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
I thought of that - I don't want to winterize it. I don't mind keeping using it though! I met the guy at the rally. Good guy, just has lots of irons in the fire and still has his boat. So I think he considers this a favor for me to keep it a little while longer. Since I have lots of his $ I am not worried about whether or not the sale is going through.
It takes 30 mintues and a 12 pack to winterize that thing. If you get your lift in, you can haul it back to LOTO and do some off season boating...assuming the cove doesn't freeze.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
It takes 30 mintues and a 12 pack to winterize that thing. If you get your lift in, you can haul it back to LOTO and do some off season boating...assuming the cove doesn't freeze.
They still think the close will be December. Won't be frozen by then. That boat will be long gone by then.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
Well I've got it figured that towing down and back at $2.70 for diesel will cost 4 tanks about $250.00. Then the boat 1 tank just for the run on Friday is going to be $600.00 and then one tank for the rest of the weekend $600.00 then we are staying through Labor day. God only knows how much drinking will happen $5.00 here $20.00 there WAIT WAIT now that I think about it this is depressing oh well I guess I will just have to go boating and not think about it.

Its only money and besides you will have all winter to save up again for next year. Remember summer is coming to a quick end

Hope to see you there.

Rich.
As we're getting bounced around like a pinball at LOTO at least I can tell myself we're saving money on gas in our single engine boat.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ok Frankie and Louis then Friday night after 6:00pm for a small PQ rally. Lets see if I can explane how to get there ,and John please fell free to help if I am incorrect. It is at the 9mm if you are headed towards the damn it will be on your left past Ozark BBQ (1 cove past) as you go in the cove splits and you will want to hang to the right the whole way back. Hopefully that is correct and if not please correct me ANYONE. Been there many times just cant explane it Hope to see a large group of Powerquest owners there.

Rich.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Registered

You were close. If you are going towards the dam it is around the 10MM, like Rich said, on the left side. When you enter the cove Rich talked about, it does split, but stay to the left when it splits. It splits right after you enter the cove. Then about 3/4 miles down, a small cove branches off to the right. It will be NO WAKE as soon as you enter it. Just idle back about 1/4 mile or so and at the end of that cove you will find Frankie and Louies. For those new to LOTO, I highly recommend following the rules in no wake zones.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:38 PM
Registered

HA HA.............

Sure wish i was going to the shootout....HA HA....I guess I will hold down the fort at the Marina... Hope u guys have a blast though, I want pictures....and lots of them...later
Old 08-17-2005, 09:52 PM
Registered

CLM, welcome aboard. Don't you mean Jacob's beotch??

Quick Reply: Loto Shootout

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.