Breaking News on the Revenge 300 >

Breaking News on the Revenge 300

Notices

Breaking News on the Revenge 300

Old 01-16-2002, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Breaking News on the Revenge 300

Here is the news that you all have been waiting for.

The Revenge 300 has hit production with a bang. We will be unvailing the 300 at the Miami Boat Show. We also plan to have one in Chicago and one in Grand Rapids. The Revenge 300 is a twin step and twin engine performance boat. The boat was tested with 496 HO's and hits speeds of 80 mph. The time to plane was 4 seconds. The cabin has twin cabin seating with a spacious v-berth. The porta pottie unit that is behind the flap, now has a hard door that is carpeted. The access flap on the front of the cabinet has been eliminated and a door to the front has been added similar to the 340/380 design. The boat weighs approx. 7,000 lbs.

Adding to the excitement of the Revenge 300, Powerquest utilized the talents of Dean Loucks of The Art of Design. Dean is well known for his work in the Poker Run Circuit for painting boats like the Sorcerer, The Monopoly Boat. This particular 300 graphic has been limited to 3 boats. The picture shows the blue edition, we will also have a red edition and a purple edition.These 3 boats will each be individuals, no other boat will be painted exactly like it. They will be issued with a certificate of authenticity. A variation of this graphic will be available on production boats in the future. Please contact your nearest dealer for additional information on the Revenge 300 and to place your order today. Act now to get one of the 3 limited production boats.

Check out this site for the latest photo of the Revenge 300.
PQ Breaking News

[ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: Mr. Powerquest ]
Old 01-16-2002, 10:13 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Mandi, F'n SWEET

That is one bad boy boat. Nice paint job, twin step, yeehaa!

Glad to see it will be at the Chicago show so that I can check it out.

Jeff
Old 01-16-2002, 10:51 AM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts
A certificate of authenticity ??? So it's possible I may have a fake boat???

Sorry could not resist Nice looking boat and best wishes for PQ's future.

Scott
Old 01-16-2002, 12:02 PM
MikeStar

Miami, Chicago, Grand Rapids? What about Detroit?!?!?!?!? Please tell me you'll have one at the Cobo show in Detroit!!!!

Old 01-16-2002, 01:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

That was the BIG announcement!?!?! Very nice looking boat, but a revised porta potty and a custom paint job is not big news. I am sure Dean L. would be happy to paint any Powerquest with custom graphics.

Sorry for being a downer, but the build up did not meet the delivery.
Old 01-16-2002, 02:17 PM
MikeStar

Originally posted by Boomer 880:
<STRONG>That was the BIG announcement!?!?! Very nice looking boat, but a revised porta potty and a custom paint job is not big news. I am sure Dean L. would be happy to paint any Powerquest with custom graphics.

Sorry for being a downer, but the build up did not meet the delivery. </STRONG>
Boomer, maybe ya missed the new hull that revised porta-pottie is wrapped in I'd say the introduction of new model that replaces the long running 290 and one that runs 80 mph with 496's is pretty big news...

Old 01-16-2002, 02:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I took the new hull introduction as a 'it's finally here', since it has been in development for some time.

It looks good... best of luck to Powerquest and their new boat.
Old 01-16-2002, 08:41 PM
MikeStar

Just razzin' ya (personally, I agree with you - been a long time coming!) Though I think this is the second all new hull PQ has built in the 30' range. Speaking of which, I've got an old brochure - 1998 maybe? - showing the 280, 300 with a different name, and a 320... Wonder what happened to those plans...

Old 01-16-2002, 09:04 PM
boat2828

Looks just like a Formula with that chrome windshield.

Old 01-16-2002, 10:10 PM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts
Look again that windshield is color keyed to the graphics.

I'm not going to give Boathead a chance to make a crack so here it goes. It would look better with a fairing

Quick Reply: Breaking News on the Revenge 300

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.