Name Wally's Boat >

Name Wally's Boat

Notices

Name Wally's Boat

Old 09-07-2005, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts
Default Name Wally's Boat

Wally happened to mention last weekend at the lake that he wants to name his boat but can't think of an appropriate name. So, let's put our collective, beer-soaked minds together and come up with some possible boat names for Wally's 29 PQ. I know what you are thinking...this is the perfect opportunity to get a few cheap shots in at the Wallster. Sure, "Tuna Boat" immediately comes to mind. Given the fact that you never see a chick on Wally's boat, I can see how "Members Only" or "Sausage Fest" may also be tossed out there. Let's do our best to rise above such immature behavior and submit only names that Wally would be proud to stick on his transom. Might I offer the first of such names - "Half Mast".
Old 09-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Name Wally's Boat

How about "Playgirl" since he loves to look at them.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:42 AM
Registered

Big Wally?
Old 09-08-2005, 07:51 AM
Registered

I dont know the dude............. but if he never has chicks on board how bout member-ship.............
Old 09-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dave98
Big Wally?
maybe the reason theres are no girls is the word is out
(little wally)
Old 09-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Registered

You guys are killin me. Even had the wife out on Monday and I still get no love...........PWRQWST was a witness.

Seriously, I do want to name it this winter........haven't found the perfect fit yet. Hmm.... "Quest For The Pefect Fit"

For those who don't know.... the guys on board with me are either my dad, my 2 sons, or one of these other knuckle head boaters too scared to get there boat out.

Knot4Me.......best be quiet or I will spill the beans on the "beads fetish" you so proudly brag about........

CLM - I remember partying with married chicks in a condo, why is it your highlight of the night was their playgirl sitting on the table? Hmm.....

Last edited by cbgenrl; 09-08-2005 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Registered

Just some ideas Wally...being in the insurance biz, how about "The Field Office", "Policymaker". A play on you and Uncle Brad and the two boys..."Three Buoys" or the "Boy's Toy", although that last one can be waaaay misinterpreted....

Last edited by scubasteve; 09-08-2005 at 06:32 PM.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

WOW there is alot of love on this board

I actually did see a woman on his boat on Monday this is true, and the kids were calling her mom, so I think it is his wife. (Wally is married, poor girl)

CLM now I know how you are and the Playgirl was between you and Wally alot that night but, I KNOW NOTHING!!!!

Knot4me beasd fetish? What is that about?

Wally I must say I do like "Field Office" that one fits since you never seem to be at the office much. How about "Big Wally Style"
Old 09-08-2005, 09:27 PM
Registered

Hey Wally, (don't know ya,But you got a powerquest and that 's good with me). I am a member of a local IBEW, and before I bought my PQ 29, I always thought that "POWER SURGE" would be a good name for my boat, especially a powerquest!! GOOD LUCK.....ROB
Old 09-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Registered

I spent sometime trying to come up with something catchy or that was a play on words or even was had an innuendo built in but was unsuccessful. PowerQuest does not lend itself easily to that. I was close to buying a new Baha (very glad I bought the PQ though!) and thought that Bahahahaaa was a possibility.

Our name Sure Do was something that went way back to High School that had a meaning for Beth and I.

There are actually websites for boat names, although I did not find anything I wanted to use on any of them.

Good luck with your search.

Quick Reply: Name Wally's Boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.