Powerquest Factory >

Powerquest Factory

Notices

Powerquest Factory

Old 10-31-2005, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Re: Powerquest Factory

I've owned both PQ and Sunsation. Right now Sunsation factory service rates with the best of the best. Plus their build quality is excellent. Those two and fair pricing make them one of the best values.

I am not knocking my PQ, or PQs in general. I really liked that boat. I just think the Sun is a better value today.

Go back about 10 years and I think Sunsation was chasing PQ. Now the tables are probably turned, and just the opposite is true. PQ has a great history and I think they could come back stronger than ever with the right ownership and vision.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John, I remember years ago looking at the 25 Aggressor and thinking what a cheaply put together boat. Interiors were as basic as they get. Now they are a work of art with some of the best fit and finish in the business. Last year at the show the interiors on the PQ's was pretty poor. You could tell they were cutting corners where ever they could. If you'd put a 10 yr old PQ next to a new one. Other than graphics the old is a much more superior product. The beauty is it really won't take much to get that quality back. Getting past customers on the other hand will take a little effort.
I only hope that some of the past employees like Rick Gimmel get the opportunity to come back as well as Mandi. Great people!
Old 10-31-2005, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 113 Posts

Back when Jack M took over PQ I heard so many people talk and comment on how PQ is going to be a better company because Jack had to money to put in the company .
Like I said before money is not the answer,Quality and
customer service is.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow this is not what I wanted to read about. Just tried to call PQ with no answer. Hopefully they will get it together and rebound, I have been a very happy customer and have been treated well in the past so I hope the new owners will have good customer service. Does anyone now who the new owners could be? I'm sure there is some sort of rumor out there.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Registered

Who has the inside track on this?! Someone out there MUST have the skinny on what the heck is going on? This thread went around about 6 months ago and several people had the inside info and now nothin. Back then all was well and there were taking boat orders like mad, bad info???How about you holland residents, what gives. Some one needs to call Rick at home.....
Old 11-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
Wow this is not what I wanted to read about. Just tried to call PQ with no answer. Hopefully they will get it together and rebound, I have been a very happy customer and have been treated well in the past so I hope the new owners will have good customer service. Does anyone now who the new owners could be? I'm sure there is some sort of rumor out there.
We will get you in a 43 sooner or later

Oh yeah - I guess that will be next spring, at least for a ride
Old 11-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fast Forward
John, I remember years ago looking at the 25 Aggressor and thinking what a cheaply put together boat. Interiors were as basic as they get. Now they are a work of art with some of the best fit and finish in the business. Last year at the show the interiors on the PQ's was pretty poor. You could tell they were cutting corners where ever they could. If you'd put a 10 yr old PQ next to a new one. Other than graphics the old is a much more superior product. The beauty is it really won't take much to get that quality back. Getting past customers on the other hand will take a little effort.
I only hope that some of the past employees like Rick Gimmel get the opportunity to come back as well as Mandi. Great people!
I agree, and like Boatnt says, focus on quality and customer will bring them back. They have always had a great following, and they have had a good selection so those who want to can move up when they want.

All except for Rich - he wants a 42 PQ
Old 11-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll put a call into the dealer I bought mine from last spring and see what they know. I'll post tomorrow.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Registered

There is another thread out on the general forum. Rich, check it out - you will enjoy the commentator.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:35 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

www.tmbindustries.com

Quick Reply: Powerquest Factory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.