trailer repainted and random new boat shots

Notices

trailer repainted and random new boat shots

Old 11-30-2006, 10:47 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default trailer repainted and random new boat shots

My trailer was looking like a rust bucket so I towed it to Integrity Trailers of Nunica, (OEM from Power Quest) and had it sand blasted and rebuilt. $3500 looks brand new! Few shots of the boat plus a shot of the outdrive with IMCO steering and the new Stainless exhaust tips.
Attached Thumbnails trailer repainted and random new boat shots-fl17.jpg   trailer repainted and random new boat shots-fl18.jpg  
Old 11-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: trailer repainted and random new boat shots

Looks good. Boy what was the cost of a new trailer??? By the way looks like a Hydromotive prop, how's performance?? Thats a pretty big wheel.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Fast Forward--You read my mind!! $3500 seems close to the cost of a brand new trailer (or one that is slightly used)
Old 12-01-2006, 08:30 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Fast Forward
Looks good. Boy what was the cost of a new trailer??? By the way looks like a Hydromotive prop, how's performance?? Thats a pretty big wheel.
I asked Integrity the same question and they said I was saving alot of money if I went ahead and just rebuilt mine. 27-38 boat trailer would cost anywhere from $6000 to $10,000. I was qouted for my 27 for about $6200 and Just for laughs and giggles I asked about a 38 which would run about $9300.

Yes It's a Hydromotive, I have known Tom for years and he is only 20mins from my house. That is a 23 Pitch but reworked. I went with the custom prop after I had the engine installed. Going to be switching to a 5blade after I get my IMCO 2" shorty drive unit.

Last edited by pkspx; 12-01-2006 at 08:47 AM.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Registered

I had a friend have Manning build him a custom trailer for his 38 cig and I believe he spent $8,000. I know there not near the trailer but $3,500 would have bought a new Aluminum. I had my trailer sand blasted , new fenders put on and painted here by a local a couple years ago and spent $900. That was for my old Conquest. I know you can spend as much money as you'd like and I'm sure their job was far superior than what I had done.

I'd like to get mine re-done in a different color .

Looks great!
Old 12-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Fast Forward
I had a friend have Manning build him a custom trailer for his 38 cig and I believe he spent $8,000. I know there not near the trailer but $3,500 would have bought a new Aluminum. I had my trailer sand blasted , new fenders put on and painted here by a local a couple years ago and spent $900. That was for my old Conquest. I know you can spend as much money as you'd like and I'm sure their job was far superior than what I had done.

I'd like to get mine re-done in a different color .

Looks great!
Yeah thats exactly why I took it back to Integrity Trailers because I knew it would be back into spec when it came out of their factory. Plus I also needed the surge breaks repaired/replaced and some other stuff. I even got my ID tag relabled onto the trailer (anal, I know) I knew local would never be able to match what They did, well worth the tow to Nunica, MC and the $3500. If you are near their area, i highly suggest you call them and see what they can do for you.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Platinum Member

Does anybody if Integrity is still in business ? Tried to do a search the other day but no results
Old 12-15-2006, 04:18 PM
jus roamn
Platinum Member

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, they are still in business. They changed the name to Viper a while back and now are back to the Integrity name. It's Integrity Trailers by R & D. Phone 616-837-9759.
Old 12-16-2006, 01:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by rrentsch
Does anybody if Integrity is still in business ? Tried to do a search the other day but no results
yes, this is who I took my trailer too lol. You can call them and ask for amy, she will take care of you. Anything for your Power Quest trailer, they got it!
Old 12-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: trailer repainted and random new boat shots

Back to that transom shot on Nov 30; better get those hydraulilc hoses tied up tight or your steering will be going south.

Quick Reply: trailer repainted and random new boat shots

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.