Looking for a 32 SS >

Looking for a 32 SS

Notices

Looking for a 32 SS

Old 10-14-2009, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a 32 SS

The wife hates the Donzi and wants me to get rid of it.I really like the look/lines of the Powerquest 32 SS.Is anyone familiar with this boat as far as performance or other issues?I think that she would be comfortable in this boat with the wider beam and amenities.Thanks in advance.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I think you're referring to the 32SC, if so, I had one. Mine had 6.2s and would run upper 50's which was pretty good for a boat that size. The boat always felt solid and cut through the waves very nice. The cabin was pretty big but the mid-cabin/coffin was really only good for storage.

I now have a 32 SeaRay Sundancer as I have a kid and we like to go on trips. The Sundancer has a much nicer cabin and amenities but it's not fast at all and certainly not as cool. I miss the speed and feel of the PQ. I was much more confident in big water with the PQ than I am with the Ray. The PQ was a great boat for taking lots of people out. I don't think they made very many and there were a few things that needed to be worked out. Our mid-cabin always got wet when it rained. If you're looking for a boat like this you should also check out the Formulas.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 320LSC owner

We really enjoy ours!
Yes, the mid-cabin is hard to get into. But for small kids or one adult it works well for overnight accomondations. Ours is air-conditioned also which helps (We had found and fixed where the water was coming in down their) The performance and ride is great. It has a huge cockpit and large, comfy bow cabin.
E-mail us if you want more info!
Old 10-14-2009, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Why does she dislike the donzi so much?