290 cockpit carpet >

290 cockpit carpet

Notices

290 cockpit carpet

Old 07-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 220 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
A little unnecessary... it was all light hearted small talk not sure what flipped your lid here. Jplanes is right u sound like a baja guy...
I dont understand,what does a Baja guy sound like?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A lot of baja owners are first time offshore owners and act snoody and like an *******, like their **** don't stink. I don't understand your hostility on the thread... out of nowhere
Old 07-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Registered

A lot of baja owners are first time offshore owners and act snoody and like an *******, like their **** don't stink. I don't understand your hostility on the thread... out of nowhere
Old 07-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Registered

I replyed to Jplanes question about the cockpit carpet ,he replied to me thinking I was PQman that has a carpet for sale and he came off sarcastic! with his littleand his remark about his buddys Baja and how its got a purple carpet and does not get hot. and that im some kind of saleman,
thats why I repleid the way I did,
Now Jplanes on his reply said that he thought he was replying to PQman and made a mistake,I then I replyed to him and said its all good.

hopefully you now understand.
but you have nothing to do with this so why are you getting all worked up?

as far as your Baja comments you couldnt be more wrong,I have plenty of friends that own Bajas and they are normal everyday boaters,as a matter of fact I owned a couple my self,

and let me assure you I am not a first time Perf boat owner,are you?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Registered

I also have baja friends as there are many exceptions... but as I was reminded just last week at higgins lake many baja owners (mostly 25 outlaw owners) think their flashy tribal graphics make them superman... and i was just coming to the defense of a fellow member who meant no harm. As far as my first offshore boat yes actually my powerquest is my first offshore boat, I've been a boat owner since I was 17 and could not afford an offshore boat until 24.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a carpet for sale, anyone
Old 07-14-2010, 06:46 AM
Registered

I also have baja friends as there are many exceptions... but as I was reminded just last week at higgins lake many baja owners (mostly 25 outlaw owners) think their flashy tribal graphics make them superman... and i was just coming to the defense of a fellow member who meant no harm. As far as my first offshore boat yes actually my powerquest is my first offshore boat, I've been a boat owner since I was 17 and could not afford an offshore boat until 24.
enjoy your 29 they are great boats!
Old 07-14-2010, 03:37 PM
Registered

is that u with the 300 revenge on higgins lake?
Old 07-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everybody kiss and make up......group hug!!

There....feels all better!!
Old 07-16-2010, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe this is a issue that needs counseling boys. There seems to b a lot of hostility. Maybe if u guys bought some 38 powerquests u would feel better about being u.

Originally Posted by boatnt
I replyed to Jplanes question about the cockpit carpet ,he replied to me thinking I was PQman that has a carpet for sale and he came off sarcastic! with his littleand his remark about his buddys Baja and how its got a purple carpet and does not get hot. and that im some kind of saleman,
thats why I repleid the way I did,
Now Jplanes on his reply said that he thought he was replying to PQman and made a mistake,I then I replyed to him and said its all good.

hopefully you now understand.
but you have nothing to do with this so why are you getting all worked up?

as far as your Baja comments you couldnt be more wrong,I have plenty of friends that own Bajas and they are normal everyday boaters,as a matter of fact I owned a couple my self,

and let me assure you I am not a first time Perf boat owner,are you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.