Powerquest Apparel >

Powerquest Apparel

Notices

Powerquest Apparel

Old 06-04-2011, 12:57 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Arrow Powerquest Apparel

Hey everyone, there really isn't anywhere to get any PQ apparel and I've seen some interest in the past so I'm having some made. My buddy has a clothing business so I'm going to have him do them.

I'll start off simple, here is the shirt, you can get it in any color you want (yes Tom, even purple for you) and the logo in any color you want. If you'd prefer the small 'Powerquest' on the left chest and a big 'Powerquest' on the back that's fine too.

Sorry about the logo in the pic I couldn't quite crop all of the excess with my phone

PRICE: the shirts will be around 12 dollars each give or take a few dollars, PLUS the cost to ship them to your door, which should be cheap. Either way it will be probably 20 or less.
I'm not looking to make money off this you will pay what I pay for them, unless you want to throw in an extra few bucks to be nice

Sorry KID288- if you want any, you'll have to wait 'till "next month"
Old 06-05-2011, 12:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Hey everyone, there really isn't anywhere to get any PQ apparel and I've seen some interest in the past so I'm having some made. My buddy has a clothing business so I'm going to have him do them.

I'll start off simple, here is the shirt, you can get it in any color you want (yes Tom, even purple for you) and the logo in any color you want. If you'd prefer the small 'Powerquest' on the left chest and a big 'Powerquest' on the back that's fine too.

Sorry about the logo in the pic I couldn't quite crop all of the excess with my phone

PRICE: the shirts will be around 12 dollars each give or take a few dollars, PLUS the cost to ship them to your door, which should be cheap. Either way it will be probably 20 or less.
I'm not looking to make money off this you will pay what I pay for them, unless you want to throw in an extra few bucks to be nice

Can we add great customer service on the sleeve.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Interested

We are interested in ordering some. Let us know who we contact, how to pay, etc.
Also can you have them made in muscle shirts also? (t-shirts with no sleeves)

Thanks
Mark
Old 06-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher

Can i have it say (roln heavy) I want it in neon lettering so these (jags) can see me.... I dont need them running into me

Last edited by PWRQUEST; 06-05-2011 at 09:06 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Registered

I'll take a couple when they become available. Thanks
Old 06-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Raizorsedge
I'll take a couple when they become available. Thanks
Me too...........
Old 06-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Registered

Send me a PM with what size and how many along with what colors you want... as far as other types of shirts, that'd be no problem.

Payment can be done however, I'll send u the shirts and you can send me a check back.
Don't forget to put your shipping address in the message

Last edited by AJ POWERPLAY; 06-06-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 06-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool, i'll need a couple. We'll see you this weekend on the big blue pond.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:07 AM
Registered

Dropped off all of the orders to Matt today, he has about 30 shirts to do, I'll be in touch with everyone who ordered tomorrow to give an ETA on the shirts
Old 06-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Registered

Can't wait! thanks for heading this up Fish! Do I still get one on the house?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.