vyper fresh water tank and pump location >

vyper fresh water tank and pump location

Notices

vyper fresh water tank and pump location

Old 08-28-2013, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Questofpower
Holding tank is the one in the far back left hand corner. I think it is 12 or 15 gal. Just got very intiment with one on a 380, something I would not recommend, someone tried to flush two shop rags, they didn't make it all the way to the tank.

I just looked closer at the pic it is missing in this picture. But you can see where it goes.

It is in the picture, I have a vacuflush. It is the black tank in the pic, left side. 6 gallon.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that makes sense I wondered what that was (the black thing) but mines a 95 I've been up in that area (well not myself but my skinny cousin) changing shift cables I don't think mine is there? ...I have pump flush style but if it is then it may not be that hard to get out as there is somewhat lots of room in the sides...I just want more of a tank I've got WAY to many kids that use it...(they gotta go...lol)

Last edited by 1KRAFTY1; 08-28-2013 at 08:49 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 08-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Registered

I'm going in with flashlights, camera , mirrors I just need to know I did it with the fuel tank also to find a stamp on it saying 194 US gallons when I thought different

Mark
Old 08-28-2013, 08:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1KRAFTY1
oh I think it's 6 gallon if it's even that, I wanted to see if a larger tank could be installed... going in with a mirror and camera this weekend after I look into my door issue first, I've heard these doors had problems I guess it may be my turn

Your right water 12 or 15.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1KRAFTY1
oh I think it's 6 gallon if it's even that, I wanted to see if a larger tank could be installed... going in with a mirror and camera this weekend after I look into my door issue first, I've heard these doors had problems I guess it may be my turn
I have a 1997 Avenger that had a cabin door issue. Let me know if you need any advice because I took mine completely out to fix and make it better than it was.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Registered

okay thanks looking at it this weekend