Revenge Value? >

Revenge Value?

Notices

Revenge Value?

Old 02-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
I tried swapping motors with you for a while... Too bad I have new ones now or I'd still trade ya

GLWS
It would have been a shame to pull those blues out.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:05 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keith I would certainly think that price would be in the range. I didn't see the hours in the ad for that 02. Yours has more amenities anyway.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PROWRENCH
Keith I would certainly think that price would be in the range. I didn't see the hours in the ad for that 02. Yours has more amenities anyway.
Thanks...I have around 310 I think on mine. Going to list mine this weekend I think.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:06 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Questofpower;4071023]Not sure but I do know it will have a stand up head, galley and a comfortable bed, and at this point I am assuming non trailerable, if that is even a word.[/QUOTE

Don't u have a weekender package on it? (no galley) And the bed sucks?? Hmmmmm, been thinkn abt one of these and seen ur post abt selling. Was leaning towards a 280 one day from my 237, but when i seen a 300 4sale a few yrs back and climbing on ProWrench's at Torch Lake. Me likey that size!

What kind of speed ya running w those 496's? Just curious.....
Old 03-12-2014, 07:54 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=JBravo;4088381]
Originally Posted by Questofpower
Not sure but I do know it will have a stand up head, galley and a comfortable bed, and at this point I am assuming non trailerable, if that is even a word.[/QUOTE

Don't u have a weekender package on it? (no galley) And the bed sucks?? Hmmmmm, been thinkn abt one of these and seen ur post abt selling. Was leaning towards a 280 one day from my 237, but when i seen a 300 4sale a few yrs back and climbing on ProWrench's at Torch Lake. Me likey that size!

What kind of speed ya running w those 496's? Just curious.....

Yea it has the weekender package, sink and microwave for a galley. Bed isn't bad. Problem is no privtie sleeping quarters for me and the wife. Coupled with an 8 year old that thinks he needs to be the last one up because he might miss something. We'll let me tell you I am the only one missing something. It is a great boat we aren't entirely sold on selling it yet we like it that much. 76-79, a lot of people will tell you 80-81 which I am sure they can reach. I've never seen it, but I am not always trying either.
Old 03-13-2014, 02:08 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The beds are good, they're bigger than my 290 and that had plenty of room
Old 03-13-2014, 02:55 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Questofpower;4088799]
Originally Posted by JBravo

Yea it has the weekender package, sink and microwave for a galley. Bed isn't bad. Problem is no privtie sleeping quarters for me and the wife. Coupled with an 8 year old that thinks he needs to be the last one up because he might miss something. We'll let me tell you I am the only one missing something. It is a great boat we aren't entirely sold on selling it yet we like it that much. 76-79, a lot of people will tell you 80-81 which I am sure they can reach. I've never seen it, but I am not always trying either.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha!!!
I've had mine for 14yrs now and like it alot but, myself and gf could use some more room for overnite bags and goodies and I being 6'-4" could use more feet room for sleeping. There are some sharp looking 260's out there but not big enough. So a 280 or 290 would be nice and then the 300 has alot of head room for me surprisingly. I don't mind crouching alittle in the 280-290 models. Only time will tell if i win the lottery! LOL

That's pretty good speed for ya! Thanks for the info!!

Old 03-13-2014, 07:34 AM
Registered

I think prowrench is feeling generous... Hell, he hits the lottery every day it seems like! Money coming out his @$$!!
Old 03-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What are you talking about? I'm not the one repowering spending tons of cash. Just the same old same old for me. However, anything I own is for sale...just not for cheap.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:37 AM
Registered

working two weeks, vacationing three weeks out of the country... repeat. Going to have to start calling you cash money!