Full Cover for 340 PQ >

Full Cover for 340 PQ

Notices

Full Cover for 340 PQ

Old 10-05-2019, 05:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full Cover for 340 PQ

Has anyone used a pre made cover from Carver Industries or similar ready-made cover on the 340 or 380 PQ?

Interested to know how they fit and how they hold up (I will be using in Michigan year-around so with snow)

If you have one on the PQ can you send a pic to [email protected]

Thanks

Jeff
Old 10-07-2019, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffgrice2
Has anyone used a pre made cover from Carver Industries or similar ready-made cover on the 340 or 380 PQ?

Interested to know how they fit and how they hold up (I will be using in Michigan year-around so with snow)

Thanks

Jeff

Jeff,

I no longer have any photos with my full cover on. Boat is kept in a shop during of season, so cover is not on to conveniently get a quick photo. I can tell you that my Carver cover fits my 380 Avenger as well as one would expect a custom fit cover to fit. If the 340 fits as well as a 380 cover, you will be extremely happy.
Old 10-08-2019, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't have a PQ but I've had a Carver cover for my 35 Donzi for 2 years now. I would definitely recommend for the money. It fits snug under the rub rail all the way around the boat and keeps water out very well. I use a pole system in the cockpit area to keep the water from laying on the cover and no issues so far. I'm in Michigan and the boat is outside on a lift all summer, but i haven't used it in the winter, the boat stored inside during the off season. I would probably recommend getting it shrink wrapped for winter storage if the boat's left outside. .
Old 10-10-2019, 04:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeffgrice2

Thanks

Jeff
Hey Jeff, sent you an email back about the Carver cover. Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks. Bald Mike
Old 10-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cory H
Jeff,

I no longer have any photos with my full cover on. Boat is kept in a shop during of season, so cover is not on to conveniently get a quick photo. I can tell you that my Carver cover fits my 380 Avenger as well as one would expect a custom fit cover to fit. If the 340 fits as well as a 380 cover, you will be extremely happy.
I agree, it is a really nice fit for not being "custom." Only thing would be to go to a draw rope instead of the shock cord. Thanks for sending Jeff my way!!! Bald Mike
Old 11-30-2020, 03:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default -

So if you have full cover, then you take no damage from shot. If you have less than full cover, you get a reflex save what DC? for half. If you have evasion, that save is for half or none.
Old 12-27-2020, 06:13 PM
Registered

Default -

In an effort to lock down all these rules before the snap, to finalize shot gun vs. cover:

- a character under cover takes half damage from shot
- evasion allows a save for full or half against shot
- improved evasion allows a save for all or none against shot
- cover and evasion can stack against cover not two saves, but both benefits apply
Old 12-28-2020, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

What in the lead paint chips are you eating and did I just read?