Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerquest
All PQ's meet in LOTO for 2005 SHOOTOUT!!! >

All PQ's meet in LOTO for 2005 SHOOTOUT!!!

Notices

All PQ's meet in LOTO for 2005 SHOOTOUT!!!

Old 12-24-2004, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All PQ's meet in LOTO for 2005 SHOOTOUT!!!

Let's get all PQ's together for the 2005 BUD SHOOTOUT IN LOTO. I think that would look bad a** to all be tied up together . They might even think we are a PQ dealer displaying all the models . Has anyone ever tried to do this, maybe they have and it didn't work. I think it would be a great way to meet new people with the same thing in common. AND THIS WAY I CAN DROOL OVER ALL THE 38 PQ's
Old 12-24-2004, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: All PQ's meet in LOTO for 2005 SHOOTOUT!!!

Actually the name is "Lake Area Rescue Shootout" Sponsored by Budwiser, Powerboat Mag and many smaller local affiliates. I do not believe they have sold the naming rights to anyone.
Old 12-25-2004, 01:01 AM
Registered

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!! I am new to OFFSHOREONLY and I thought people would understand what I was trying to say.
Old 12-25-2004, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I did......

Sounds like a cool idea. Unfortunately, I can't participate. No truck or trailer. But, it's a little far to haul the boat even if I could.
Old 12-25-2004, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Macklin
I did......

Sounds like a cool idea. Unfortunately, I can't participate. No truck or trailer. But, it's a little far to haul the boat even if I could.
Macklin, if you have never been to the shootout you should try to go sometime. I wouldn't worry too much about having to tow the boat. Just put something out on the thread and you will be able to find tons of folks to hang with. The event weekend is memorable.
Old 12-25-2004, 04:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

PWRQUEST sounds good to me, but I will be down there with some of my friends 1 PQ, 1 Cig. 2 Sunsations (John unless you will be running in the event) 1 Checkmate and so on. But hay we sould try to get together and find a place to meet for dinner maybe on Friday night. I like Backwater Jacks if you can find a place to park.

Maclin Mentalpause is correct just get there... Have you ever been to this event? I was confussed what no truck or trailer, I would be lost if I could not travel. Plus you still have eight months to buy them. If worse comes to worse just borrow a set (truck and trailer) and come, or ride with a friend who might be coming.

Von Bongo it is also sponsored by Shooters 21 and that is to bad since that place sucks so bad, what no clets, I guess that would be to much to ask for. He is new be nice.
Old 12-25-2004, 04:25 PM
Registered

This will be my first LOTO run but I will be there for the shootout. Where to stay and how far in advance to book?
Old 12-25-2004, 07:36 PM
Registered

PWRQWST, Works for me, where do you guys usually stay (what mile marker)? We usually stay at mm8, but friends want to try somewhere different.I'm just playin I don't care who goes (run what ya brung). On the fox river where we boat we are in a boat club that does that run every year. I don't know how your buddies are with the sunsations, but the two sunsation owners I know are a little crazy, must be something with owning that boat.

Someone was talking about the PQ rally, do you know when that is?
Old 12-25-2004, 07:45 PM
Registered

cbgenrl, we usually book ours in february, that might be to early but thats what we do. I'm not sure where we are staying yet, we might try somewhere different this time.
Old 12-25-2004, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by cbgenrl
This will be my first LOTO run but I will be there for the shootout. Where to stay and how far in advance to book?

I can give you a connection that will offer a 10% discount at Parkview Bay. They are nice condos, and they are right by Party Cove and the Shootout. But there are other places on the lake that are cheaper.
PWRQWST has stayed there, and other places so he can comment.

I'd like to tie up with all of you, but it won't be in a PQ. I am an X owner of PW. But I still think you will let me in.

Last edited by Mentalpause; 12-25-2004 at 08:59 PM.

Quick Reply: All PQ's meet in LOTO for 2005 SHOOTOUT!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.