Missing Prop >

Missing Prop

Notices

Missing Prop

Old 04-28-2011, 06:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missing Prop

Hi Folks, I have posted this Info every where else but in the "PROP" section...Go Figure....I have a very nice project going on right now... A 1986 Scarab 400 Twin KAAMA Drives...some dirty SOB stole one of our props..Anybody out there..PLEASE we are in dire need of a prop and don't know where else to look but here..Any leads would be great also any Tech info on KAAMA Surface Drives...Thanks Scotman
Old 05-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Registered

I have a new pair 17 / 27 4 blade 25 spline not sure what you need
Old 05-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Registered

Default Missing Prop

Hey Roger, Thanks for the response to my post..I just took the shaft nut off the other prop I have, it is a 17. 25..only problem is KAAMA Drives were 19 spline..if you have anything close please let me know

Thanks ..Scotman
Old 05-04-2011, 07:47 AM
Registered

17/27 3 blade 19 spline 800 pair
Old 05-05-2011, 01:40 AM
Registered

How Do You Think They Will Work on This Boat...Not that Familiar with 3 blade props...I believe motors are 502 Chevys with Merlin Heads..never had it in the water ??? Would love some input on which way to go... Thanks Scotman
Old 05-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by scotman
How Do You Think They Will Work on This Boat...Not that Familiar with 3 blade props...I believe motors are 502 Chevys with Merlin Heads..never had it in the water ??? Would love some input on which way to go... Thanks Scotman
Three blades will vibrate like a b!tch on Kaamas. There is a gent on here tnt1 i believe is his name had a pair of 16.5 x28 4 blades that i tried last year those would prolly be ok for you to get. He is in Racine WI.

Any other questions just ask i have been thru this many times with these drives!!!
Old 05-06-2011, 10:32 PM
Registered

Thanks Car Biz It's been too many years since I have run a boat with drives like these...I guess you kinda get out of the loop or whatever they call it ???.. I am getting very close as far as running gear goes, motors are running..( very well ) Just sent out all the rotten hydraulic lines to have them redone, had one bad steering ram, getting rebuilt...closer and closer to dunking it in the water make sure it floats.... Thanks for all the support and info..Still looking for any helpful suggestions, etc. on how to bring this puppy back to life...Scotman