props for baja 272

Notices

props for baja 272

Old 06-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by dbkinbalt
Artic is right on! My 272 with a stock 502 ran a max of 63.4 5100 on gps last year with a worked 23 Mirage that came with the boat. I added Stainless Marine exhaust flashed the ECU and had Greg Hittner at Cutting Edge lab a 23p Mirage plus which he suggested I add some cup and shave down slighly it rides the bow up higher now and handle the rough better then ever! (GREAT WORK) Even after that only running 65.00 @ 5200 but I'm happy nice cruise and handles like a champ. All readings were with full tank loaded with cooler and beer
Dave
And some Bse'r will come along and claim there bone stock identically equipped 272 runs low 70's fully loaded and some poor bastard will be trying props from here to eternity to get the same results, good honest numbers you have Dave, Smitty
Old 06-22-2012, 03:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zeke
582 with je flat tops has bb3 cnc'd heads cam is:
int 258
ex 262
@50 with .629 lift on both and 114 sep
I think ill try find a 28 and 30 used from the swap shop. run them, see which is best and then get a new one labbed
I do have a 27 mirage thats labbed ill throw on just to see
post your results with the 27,as id like to try one also....