Sent prop to Bblades!!! >

Sent prop to Bblades!!!

Notices

Sent prop to Bblades!!!

Old 08-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sent prop to Bblades!!!

Just sent my 24p bravo prop to Bblades for some work. Cant wait to post some results on before & after. Will let everyone know as soon as I know!
Old 08-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by TROR
Just sent my 24p bravo prop to Bblades for some work. Cant wait to post some results on before & after. Will let everyone know as soon as I know!
What did Brett say he was going to do?
Old 08-15-2012, 07:14 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Advantage 575
What did Brett say he was going to do?
Told him I had good holeshot, just wanted more top speed and more rpm's, he told me all the stuff he did to it and I understood most of it, made it thin, equal, balanced, and fast! I think he said he moved the cup and made the blades bout 10 thousandths thinner than normal lab job. Should get it next week and will be trying it out Labor day week.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just sent mine to him today aswell. Very eager to see the results aswell. Not sure what he will be doing to it, just been giving him my results with different props I have been trying. Once I found one with the best results he said to send it over and he'd go from there. I trust him. Should work out nice
Old 08-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Registered

Told him I had good holeshot, just wanted more top speed and more rpm's, he told me all the stuff he did to it and I understood most of it, made it thin, equal, balanced, and fast! I think he said he moved the cup and made the blades bout 10 thousandths thinner than normal lab job. Should get it next week and will be trying it out Labor day week.
When you say you have good holeshot, what do you mean exactly? What kind of throttle (controlling what kind of power) can you give your boat off the line and get up-n-going? I'm just curious what I might be able to do to increase my "off the line" performance without killing my top end... I was just looking at BBlades site before I saw your thread...
Old 09-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by atisvt99
When you say you have good holeshot, what do you mean exactly? What kind of throttle (controlling what kind of power) can you give your boat off the line and get up-n-going? I'm just curious what I might be able to do to increase my "off the line" performance without killing my top end... I was just looking at BBlades site before I saw your thread...
Good hole shot as in my boat, heavy Advantage, 496HO, planes out well with low input. I dont have trim tabs and it gets on plane really easy. I was looking for more top end, and glad to post, I picked up 4 mph with the 24p from the 22p at 6000'. I was 50 mph at 3700' with the 24p, had Bblades lab it, ran it at 6000' this weekend and was 4 mph faster than the last time I ran here with the 22p! 54 on command, touched 56 under perfect water/wind. Cant wait to try it out at Havasu in Nov, Thinking I will be around 59-60! Thanks Bblades!! You did a great job! When I repower this winter(557CI, 650 Hp) I will definetly send you a new prop to work it over!
Old 09-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile

Thank you TROR.

We truely appreciate the kind compliment and the posting.

Brett
Old 09-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Registered

Good hole shot as in my boat, heavy Advantage, 496HO, planes out well with low input. I dont have trim tabs and it gets on plane really easy. I was looking for more top end, and glad to post, I picked up 4 mph with the 24p from the 22p at 6000'. I was 50 mph at 3700' with the 24p, had Bblades lab it, ran it at 6000' this weekend and was 4 mph faster than the last time I ran here with the 22p! 54 on command, touched 56 under perfect water/wind. Cant wait to try it out at Havasu in Nov, Thinking I will be around 59-60! Thanks Bblades!! You did a great job! When I repower this winter(557CI, 650 Hp) I will definetly send you a new prop to work it over!
6k rpm?
Old 09-09-2012, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Dtile
6k rpm?
I'm reading it as 6000 ft, Colorado boat and lakes.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 97FASTech
I'm reading it as 6000 ft, Colorado boat and lakes.
ya, was wondering the before and after specs including rpms.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.