Estimate on interior work >

Estimate on interior work

Notices

Estimate on interior work

Old 09-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 1,209 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by vindicator101
Looks like another great job by XT but it does lead me to a question. On the front passenger seat left arm area there seems to be a wrinkle. I've been told by some that these work themselves out naturally over time. Is this correct? Or whenever I see these wrinkles in pics from reputable companies like XT that the pics have just been taken when the work was just completed and they come back later and message the wrinkles out? Just trying to educate myself not questioning the workmanship.

Linked from another thread didn't mean to highjack........
I've seen wrinkles on a few different friends new interiors and my own, they get better, but I've never seen wrinkles like those to 100% completely disappear. I hope to be wrong though.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL

Love this interior by XT!! Love the simple choices in color, classy! not that 'crayola just threw up on your boat' pattern cigarette seems to be a fan of.

Nice work on the hatch GlassDave
That is VERY NICE !!!! 10x better than before.

Very Panda like colors.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 434 Likes on 194 Posts

They did a great job! Really brings the boat up to a modern standard or look. I would suggest sending it there, prices a very reasonable, and they have already done what you are looking for. And you are not too far away. Our boats could be in there at the same time, maybe.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dan,

Good talking with you yesterday and I hope all goes well with your fuel tank issue and we get a chance to do some work on the interior.

We have a pretty good idea what type of wrinkle the sun will take care of after working in this business for so long, but this boat was picked-up by Glass Dave in February, so no hot sun that time of the year.

8k for just a rear bench seat! No wonder I drive a 2000 model truck with over 200,000 miles on it.

Justin, I hear you got one of your engines ready to install. Thanks all for the comments on the 99' TG.

XT
Old 09-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Clyde how much did you pay for your interior , he quoted my $7- 8, 000 just for the seat lol

Have you tried http://www.appearanceproductsinc.net/

7496 Division Ave S, Grand Rapids, MI 49548
(616) 827-8641

They do all the Skaters
Old 09-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Dan,

Good talking with you yesterday and I hope all goes well with your fuel tank issue and we get a chance to do some work on the interior.

We have a pretty good idea what type of wrinkle the sun will take care of after working in this business for so long, but this boat was picked-up by Glass Dave in February, so no hot sun that time of the year.

8k for just a rear bench seat! No wonder I drive a 2000 model truck with over 200,000 miles on it.

Justin, I hear you got one of your engines ready to install. Thanks all for the comments on the 99' TG.

XT
if you could just hang on to that truck a little longer and be happy with it.... I might be able to get my boat out there before you build up finances for your new one lol