New Sunsation vinyl installed

Notices

New Sunsation vinyl installed

Old 04-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts
Default New Sunsation vinyl installed

Hey guys,

I have a 2005 Sunsation Dominator, being a 10 year old boat the vinyl was starting to show its age. That and the person who owned my boat before me installed a sun pad with some rather ridiculous color choices.

I had a new sun pad done with white on top, red/silver carbon fiber on the back rest. Recovered my McLeod captain's chairs and recovered the bottom cushions on the bow.

http://texasboatforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=156

Pretty happy with it! I think next year I'll do the rest of the bow's vinyl to the updated color scheme. But that's enough spending money on updates. Time to spend it on gasoline!
Old 04-12-2015, 08:09 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They did good work.

I always tell customers that they will not be happy if they don't do the whole cockpit! I even give a price break if they do everything at one time. You never know when a vinyl supplier will change something with the vinyl, or delete it all together. Many times an old vinyl that matches better is not as good as the newer vinyl offerings with improved stain guard protectants, color fade, and mold protectant treatments.

XT
Old 04-13-2015, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks

You're totally right, if I didn't do my entire cockpit I'd be kicking myself. I had thought I was going to do just the captain's chairs and I'm glad I did it all.

Probably would have preferred to do the bow sides but at some point the wallet needs a break. Luckily they are small and worst case scenario I go all white with them.