Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
New Saber logo courtesy of Mitch Tolan at Mitcher T. Thanks Mitch.. NK
Nice Parn!!
Old 09-26-2006, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Post Saber pics here

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
If there has been 22 built I belive mine will probabbly have been the 2nd to last one built because in the hin# where weiland77's #'s have the 01 in it , mine has a 21.
The one I mentioned as a 96 might be a 95. It's been a while since I was tracking down 28's.
Old 09-26-2006, 06:40 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

in another thread, parn mentioned 95 being the last year it was built. but what does he know?
Old 09-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

maybe 1995 was the last time they "started" one.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gentlemen.
After further research 1997 was the last year for a 28. One built for a Dentist in GR Pics to follow of them all. Still having computer problems but here are a few answers.
Wieand77 you do in fact have hull 1 without a single crack I could find while it was at Ben's shop. I am very pleased with that despite the fact I had absolutely nothing to do with this. FYI My boat has nary a crack anywhere and anyone who knows what it does should think that is pretty good. Again I have nothing to do with that either.
Little you are the proud new owner of boat number 21 and the fastest 28 ever made in it's day. Actually the third fastest Saber ever after wicked won and LEOPAJM's new red rocket. Get a name will ya Jerry
Bill You are the proud owner of the fastest 34 Saber ever built but I am sad to report you may only have that title for another year.
By next week I will able to get all the pics I have loaded and posted. NK
Old 09-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Gentlemen.
After further research 1997 was the last year for a 28. One built for a Dentist in GR Pics to follow of them all. Still having computer problems but here are a few answers.
Wieand77 you do in fact have hull 1 without a single crack I could find while it was at Ben's shop. I am very pleased with that despite the fact I had absolutely nothing to do with this. FYI My boat has nary a crack anywhere and anyone who knows what it does should think that is pretty good. Again I have nothing to do with that either.
Little you are the proud new owner of boat number 21 and the fastest 28 ever made in it's day. Actually the third fastest Saber ever after wicked won and LEOPAJM's new red rocket. Get a name will ya Jerry
Bill You are the proud owner of the fastest 34 Saber ever built but I am sad to report you may only have that title for another year.
By next week I will able to get all the pics I have loaded and posted. NK
And I thought nary was just a southern word. That being said mine has nary a crack in it anywhere either. Get them pics. loaded !!
Old 09-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you guys remeber that 24' they built. Seems like they only made a couple of them. Heck I remeber back in the early 80's seeing them at the Grand Rapids boat show with an all Red 28. Matter of fact I believe the 24 was red as well.

I looked at a 28 in Grand Haven a few years ago before I bought another Powerquest. I've always had a love afair with the lines of the 28.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's a few I took at this years Smoke.
Attached Thumbnails Post Saber pics here-2006-poker-run-012-small-.jpg   Post Saber pics here-2006-poker-run-012-2-small-.jpg  
Old 09-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Registered

Saber made 6 24's one which was their fathers fish boat. We would make one but financially it doesn't really make any more sense to produce these with the way we manufacture. It's just overkill to build them this stoudt for a 24. No one would want to pay the number. I didn't even get any of the pics for these. If anyone on the board has one I can get any pics and info they want. NK
Old 09-26-2006, 08:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
And I thought nary was just a southern word. That being said mine has nary a crack in it anywhere either. Get them pics. loaded !!
It most certainly shouldn't have a crack after 60 hours. Mine has 250 and nothing. Pics next week. NK

Quick Reply: Post Saber pics here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.