Talk to me about the 41 CC >

Talk to me about the 41 CC

Notices

Talk to me about the 41 CC

Old 12-29-2006, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Talk to me about the 41 CC

Any publishable pics of this boat yet? I bet it will be super nice.
Old 12-31-2006, 09:46 AM
BRD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Any publishable pics of this boat yet? I bet it will be super nice.
Guys ... I was at Saber for a couple hours yesterday going over the finishing touches on the BRD and checking on the CC console plug and deck plug in process ... This thing is going to ROCK !!!

Multi function , cruising , island hopping SUV for the water !

With an 8 foot beam , not really geared toward fishing , there are hundreds of "fishing" boats out there guys ... this aint it !

I have a few pics , and will try to post if Parn chimes in here and gives me the OK .... Maybe he could get some also ... I forgot my camera yesterday

Stay tuned ... there are new outboards running around the keys as we speak that should push this baby .... Hopefully to be announced at Miami and available shortly there after . And guess what .... they aint BLACK !

From what I saw yesterday ... they will be waiting for the motors if theyre not ready for EARLY spring delivery !

Lets put it this way ... my red 41 , 36 CC and the 47 mold were sitting there and we couldn't stop talking about the new CC ... I haven't been this excited about a boat in years ... And this one won't have #6 drives and run 100 .
Old 12-31-2006, 01:34 PM
Registered

Jerry
Heading out the door. Thanks for stopping by. Post all the pics you want. Next week I am going to take a bunch and post them.
BTW 44CC Is what we are going to have to call it since everyone else counts the platform. Talk to you this week. Thanks NK
Old 01-02-2007, 08:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshore ginger
just thought i would ask again , save weight , more speed , nicer looking boat , as far as the hull looking straight & no waves down the sides . N.K . I HAVE TO SAY THAT IF YOU WERE TO VACUME BAG YOU COULD SHEAR OFF SOME SERIOUS WEIGHT , OR TO GO EPOXY EVEN MORE , BUT TO GO TO FUSION , WITH EPOXY IT WOULD EVEN BE LIGHTER . I BET YOU COULD LOOSE 900 LB'S OR MORE ! JUST MY 2 CENTS . G .G .
Hi Offshore
Sorry it took so long to answer but busy week. As Marc said Pete is working for Saber and he has spent three months straightening the bottom. The last twenty feet of running surface is as straight as you can get. You were correct that it was not the best before. We expect significant increases in speed over any of the old boats with similar power and more importantly the advantage of having a fast staggered twin. We are probably going to vacume bag but will will not epoxy the boat at all. We are going to work with the materials that got us to here. Coring the boat is going to save a lot of weight already and we think we don't want the boat too light.
We expect the staggered twin to weigh somewhere around 13-14 thousand pounds. The lightest 47's weighed 17+ It will be built to take a serious punishment with a lot of bulkheads and bracing. We don't want any cracks or shaking and shuddering going on. I will post pics once we start. Thanks for the comments. It takes a lot to offend me so please feel free to add any thoughts or suggestions you want any time. NK

BTW My theory on the sides is since you don't boat on them we are not concerned with how straight they are. We decided against spending six more months to straighten sides that do nothing for performance. A brand new mold could fix those sides but then we wouldn't have the legacy of this pretty good rough water boat.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Nice Post NK,

For the 47' Saber, What kind of spread you going to use on the Stagger 18" ?

Cougarman
Old 01-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For God's sake, I've been waiting for pictures of that 44 CC since last year!
Old 01-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 101 Posts

working hard today BILL?????
Old 01-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BGIII
For God's sake, I've been waiting for pictures of that 44 CC since last year!
Sorry guys .... I can't get the pics I have to copy or save for some reason ????

Hopefully Parn will chime in here with some good pics ????
Old 01-02-2007, 02:19 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

send them to me... i'll resize and post for you.
[email protected]
Old 01-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Registered

I'm taking my camera out there tommorrow. Pics by Thursday.
Jon 19-20". Not completely set yet. Probably just like Jerry's. NK

Quick Reply: Talk to me about the 41 CC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.