Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Saber
Saber on Web? >

Saber on Web?

Notices

Saber on Web?

Old 02-01-2008, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 284 Likes on 171 Posts

Where is the website you guys were talking about getting going again?

Where is the news you guys said was going to happen? Come on Parnell. You said it yourself "big news coming from saber" Is the partner deal done?

Whats going on at SABER?

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 02-01-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Registered

I apoligize Bill. People cut down the apache name all the time, but I don't get offended nor did I mean it that way. Lighten up.

Parnell said there was big news in the making at saber.........about 10 months ago. I know this forum is about the only marketing they do so I was hoping to find something out.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:22 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

BGIII

I didn't take what TexomaPowerboater said as a bad thing in any way shape or form. But, lets get serious here. He was calling Parnell out. That's not hard to do. Parnell said that there was big news coming from Saber. How long does one man have to wait? Maybe its as long as it takes Parnell to pay for the 47 mold, which has NOT been paid for. I don't know. PLEASE Enlighten Me! Don't build-up, if you can't deliver!

Andy
Old 02-11-2008, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know anything about the 47 mold , other then it was in the shop the last time I was there . Parnell doesn't have anything to do with phone calls not getting returned ect ... He has other fish to fry , and as far as I know is active in getting the new crew and dealer network up and running at the Wharf . Guys , I wouldn't waste too much breath on this , from what I understand ... Enjoy your boats if you have been one of the few to own one of these and move on .
Old 02-15-2008, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BattleCry
BGIII

I didn't take what TexomaPowerboater said as a bad thing in any way shape or form. But, lets get serious here. He was calling Parnell out. That's not hard to do. Parnell said that there was big news coming from Saber. How long does one man have to wait? Maybe its as long as it takes Parnell to pay for the 47 mold, which has NOT been paid for. I don't know. PLEASE Enlighten Me! Don't build-up, if you can't deliver!

Andy
I am glad that everything in your world goes as planned Andy and I appreciate you sharing private info between Bill and I but I stopped building up Saber 10 months ago when a few unfortunate things happened and I have been working on fixing them ever since.
Just for your info the 47 mold sat in a field for 10 years collecting water like a pool and now sits in a clean heated storage building completely redone, straightened and ready for a boat. Bill and I have an understanding and when its sold he gets his money. As of now I would hardly think that this is a bad deal for him since he couldn't sell it before. What I am unclear on is how you have anything to do with it.
Sometimes business deals are delayed or fail so check back in a year and comment then.

As for everyone else wondering what is happening at Saber we are working on selling a part of the company and continueing the long standing and well earned reputation of Saber Marine. In the mean time there are several great used Sabers for sale so if you want one they are around. If and when there is new news I will make a post. I don't have the time to sit on my ass writing posts telling everyone there is nothing to say. I will leave that up to Andy. NK
Old 02-18-2008, 09:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Its the best one no doubt! NK
Old 02-21-2008, 08:29 AM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
I am glad that everything in your world goes as planned Andy and I appreciate you sharing private info between Bill and I but I stopped building up Saber 10 months ago when a few unfortunate things happened and I have been working on fixing them ever since.
Just for your info the 47 mold sat in a field for 10 years collecting water like a pool and now sits in a clean heated storage building completely redone, straightened and ready for a boat. Bill and I have an understanding and when its sold he gets his money. As of now I would hardly think that this is a bad deal for him since he couldn't sell it before. What I am unclear on is how you have anything to do with it.
Sometimes business deals are delayed or fail so check back in a year and comment then.

As for everyone else wondering what is happening at Saber we are working on selling a part of the company and continueing the long standing and well earned reputation of Saber Marine. In the mean time there are several great used Sabers for sale so if you want one they are around. If and when there is new news I will make a post. I don't have the time to sit on my ass writing posts telling everyone there is nothing to say. I will leave that up to Andy. NK
Well said buddy!!!

Hey Andy, what's new with Saber?!!!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 12:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cfischer
Well said buddy!!!

Hey Andy, what's new with Saber?!!!!!
I got to ask because this is just killing me, why have a concept avatar if you own a 28 cigarette?
Old 02-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
I got to ask because this is just killing me, why have a concept avatar if you own a 28 cigarette?
CJ works at the Wharf ,... they are a Concept dealer .
Old 02-22-2008, 01:46 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
I wish I could have both but I am selling my boat and we are a new Concept dealer just like Jerry said!!! It's just a picture, not trying to kill anyone with it!! j/k

Quick Reply: Saber on Web?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.