I wouldn't hold my breath
NK
Ya think !?!?!?

How's it goin buddy ?
Old 04-17-2010, 05:48 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
hey whats up ,talked to Dean to day shooting for dyno in 2 weeks, if things go good on a ford there working on. can't believes its been 6 months since I bought the boat. well we are going a head with putting the drive box on and stuff so after the motor gets here we will just have to figure out if a scoop will work or whole new hatch, then tails need to be made and plumbing and elec and so on. so I hope to have pics in 2 weeks later.
Well????? What did the dyno numbers look like?
Old 04-20-2010, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jdub
Well????? What did the dyno numbers look like?
I left a pm and phone message, with Gellner's monday so hope to here good news, cause 6 months of end of the month has gone to far for a motor that surrpost to be ready last july aug after I let the may date go by.I will be upset if its not done before may and will just go camp out there with mike or someone that has a truck. this is beyond stupid he just needed to put it together spend one week going that and 3days on the dyno. I am going to put his name on the side of the boat if I GET TO THE RACES if I have to pick up parts then its my local guy I will use and use to use
Old 04-20-2010, 08:17 PM
Registered

Good Jerry How about you? Can't wait for summer Hope the red rocket runs good all year
I was just watching the video of you throttling your head off at smoke with that trimming challenge riding in the back waving at the camera Worlds funnest run as far as I am concerned

Parnell
Old 04-20-2010, 08:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
I left a pm and phone message, with Gellner's monday so hope to here good news, cause 6 months of end of the month has gone to far for a motor that surrpost to be ready last july aug after I let the may date go by.I will be upset if its not done before may and will just go camp out there with mike or someone that has a truck. this is beyond stupid he just needed to put it together spend one week going that and 3days on the dyno. I am going to put his name on the side of the boat if I GET TO THE RACES if I have to pick up parts then its my local guy I will use and use to use
Hope you're well and good luck!
Old 04-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Registered

Angry

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Hope you're well and good luck!
Thanks no such luck, going in for a MRI this week on the shoulder and the knee replacement sucks if I knew my motor was not going to be ready this winter guess that what happens when you pay up front. I would of had my knee replacement reworked take out the knee cap thats nexted cause they glue a plate on your real knee cap 1st, which I said would not work. but I am going to run that motor 1st so it looks like more knee and shoulder surgery this fall.. was just told 2nd week of may now for motor broken promises thats my life.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:02 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Run the 650/509 drop it tp jimmy quick fresh up have deen send you on of your carbs run that bad bitc for now atleast you will be on the water. Plus you need to have tails made so use the 650 as mock up and work around that be a nice plug and play swap out since the smalll motor tails are already there. When we pickin it up?
-Mike
Old 04-26-2010, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Run the 650/509 drop it tp jimmy quick fresh up have deen send you on of your carbs run that bad bitc for now atleast you will be on the water. Plus you need to have tails made so use the 650 as mock up and work around that be a nice plug and play swap out since the smalll motor tails are already there. When we pickin it up?
-Mike
That's what I'm talking about Get that thing on the water.

What are they telling you now about the new motor????
Old 04-27-2010, 06:35 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

That its now become an Antique piece and should be put in a museum for preservation because of how old it is.
-Mike
Old 04-27-2010, 09:50 AM
Registered

was told 2nd week of may now it should be phuck everyone else's will be to, they got my money over a year ago and then telling me since dec next month is nuts. so I am going to drive out there end of second week and stay until its finished. if I did put the 509 in it would stay in and I would sell the other nightmare motor. and will never use a builder more than a 2 hour drive. theres a guy in maine that does all his motors in weeks DYNOED JIM DORRand he does everything he was my other choice or my old builder Jim Ried who has built sound nice offshore race motors starting back in the 80s for A,B,D CLASSES and builds a nice 509 and 598 na motors. just bought a water pump from Tres thanks.

Last edited by AIR TIME; 04-27-2010 at 09:53 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.