Saber Rally 2012 Dates? >

Saber Rally 2012 Dates?

Notices

Saber Rally 2012 Dates?

Old 01-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Saber Rally 2012 Dates?

Looking for input on dates for this years run. Right now thinking either weekend of July 21 or possibly a weekend in August. Please let me know asap, I know a lot of peoples summer weekends are filling up so we need to get something pinned down.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 257 Likes on 103 Posts

any date works for me, its a priority this year!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what would the possibilty be of holding the rally during the bay city poker run. just a thought but it could be some good publicty for the company and those of you east siders could show us how bay city rocks it out!
Old 05-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Are you guys doing this this year?
Old 05-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Registered

YES!
July 20-22, will be at Grand Haven Municipal Marina
Haven't posted much about it, we all kind of communicate through email/facebook/text these days.
It was a great time last year, so if anyone wants to come along feel free.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Dale, Bring that pantera up to the Saber Rally! We had a blast last year!
Old 05-27-2012, 05:17 PM
Registered

I'll try and make it, if the boat is running fair, we may have a new issue with tranny or drive plate. will find out by next week. tranny guy said if its it. he's fixing it for zip. hoping it was just the prop slipping=spun hub. or to much sand bags up front. so trying the p5 this week, if most of the porpoise is gone. then I will run it for the season. if not then its, see if blue printing the hull is reasonable or sell the konrad and put a imco scx on. also with the konrad theres weight changes too, like moving motor forward. meaning building new gas tank putting in floor. I just hope the new prop will keep the bow buried trimmed in lol. it would be a nice trip, I could pick up Dean Gellner on the way so he could play with his motor lol. we talked about hooking up anyways. it would be fun to see all the SABERS together, I am still tryin g to think of a cool design for a rug logo with saber in it or airtime. I want to use our fade look going from black to silver doing logo in reds, its going to be made by hand like our area rugs. but made of nylon instead of wool or silk. whats going to be great theres no binding . well got to run yard work is calling.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Are there any camp grounds there? Thinking about it but it would have to be a family trip, so I don't know.

Chris are you coming to the islands any? Barge parties are the last Saturdays in June and July.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Registered

yes, grand haven state park is right around the corner, but may be hard to get into. i am sure there are other campgrounds in the area, it is a pretty popular vacation spot.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:19 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Dale, we are planning a trip to the islands august 17th-19th.
we are not going to be able to make either barge party this year. i am hoping to sneak up for weekend trip to kelley's but not sure i am going to make it happen yet. for whatever reason, this summer seems to be booked with about everything but boating! had a chance to get out last night for the first time though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.