The REAL Key West >

The REAL Key West

Notices

The REAL Key West

Old 11-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The REAL Key West

OK all you scum.... regardless of any photo shopped pics that may be on the regular old folks threads, Let me fill you in on our weekend in KW....

Every morning we woke up at sunrise where JC, Byrdman and I would hit the beach for a 5K run. After some light stretching, Veronica would have a breakfast waiting at the rooms for us that consisted of egg whites, yogurt, fresh fruit and oatmeal.
After the 2 mile walk down to the races, we would enjoy in some conversations with other race teams usually led by JC because Byrdman is extremely shy.
After the races, the four of us would join other members out for an early dinner followed by an expresso night cap. After the walk home we would usually hit the beach for another 5K and then off to bed after a virgin bloody mary....
It was a hard week.... Byrdman is so low keyed, he has a hard time engaging people in public places so JC and I would usually have to start the socializing.
Despite all the temptations by E Dock and all the other sinners.... we all had a very memorable week.....

I am in Florida still for another week.... I figured I could help with the Meals on Wheels here just as easy as in Texas.

God Bless you all....

Love, Masher
Old 11-23-2005, 08:04 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: The REAL Key West

Old 11-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Registered

I don't even know you and it sounds like total BULL S#$T.
But I hope you had a great time there anyway.....................
Old 11-23-2005, 09:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
OK all you scum.... regardless of any photo shopped pics that may be on the regular old folks threads, Let me fill you in on our weekend in KW....

Every morning we woke up at sunrise where JC, Byrdman and I would hit the beach for a 5K run. After some light stretching, Veronica would have a breakfast waiting at the rooms for us that consisted of egg whites, yogurt, fresh fruit and oatmeal.
After the 2 mile walk down to the races, we would enjoy in some conversations with other race teams usually led by JC because Byrdman is extremely shy.
After the races, the four of us would join other members out for an early dinner followed by an expresso night cap. After the walk home we would usually hit the beach for another 5K and then off to bed after a virgin bloody mary....
It was a hard week.... Byrdman is so low keyed, he has a hard time engaging people in public places so JC and I would usually have to start the socializing.
Despite all the temptations by E Dock and all the other sinners.... we all had a very memorable week.....

I am in Florida still for another week.... I figured I could help with the Meals on Wheels here just as easy as in Texas.

God Bless you all....
Love, Masher

bravo brother masher, your good deeds have not been un-noticed. tis a shame brother byrd is so shy we hear of someone calling another a dirty***, how utterly repulsive. brother byrd also was the one individual that was able to support our compadre' mr GLH whilst he was finding a cab, I hear his regurgitation aim from far away is spectacular...Those e-dock fellows seem to think that because they trod in manure that our organization owes them restitution for their footwear..I think not.... it is laughable......not one cussword
Old 11-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Registered

masher i always knew you were a good egg... how do you like our new digs...
Old 11-24-2005, 08:47 AM
Registered

My oh my. You know you go to hell for lying.....
Old 11-24-2005, 09:41 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Wow, you guys got an excellent work out while down there!
Old 11-24-2005, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I need a vacation from the workouts
Old 11-24-2005, 11:17 AM
Registered

nice..... dont go weak on us boy...
Old 11-26-2005, 10:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
masher i always knew you were a good egg... how do you like our new digs...

This is where we belong.....clean and sober

Quick Reply: The REAL Key West

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.