Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > SBRT
Most active club on OSO >

Most active club on OSO

Most active club on OSO

Old 11-26-2005, 12:59 AM
  #1  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Anarchy Powerboats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Phoenix, Havasu, Newport
Posts: 3,062
Default Most active club on OSO

I just went through, I dont see anyone with even near the amount of traffic this one has, FPC has some good traffic as well as a few others. E is pathetic, like 4 threads
Anarchy Powerboats is offline  
Old 11-26-2005, 06:06 AM
  #2  
Registered
 
Wasabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: SBRT Southwest
Posts: 4,977
Re: Most active club on OSO

and I'm the only one who responded to this thread!

Last edited by Wasabe; 11-26-2005 at 06:15 AM.
Wasabe is offline  
Old 11-26-2005, 06:14 AM
  #3  
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 11,415
Default Re: Most active club on OSO

we are the best...it's that simple...I'd be hard pressed to find another club that is as fun as us...E dock is close but like kw, they are still second...
offshoredrillin is offline  
Old 11-26-2005, 07:06 AM
  #4  
Registered
 
Spine Tingler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: GLOC
Posts: 2,176
Default Re: Most active club on OSO

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
we are the best...it's that simple...I'd be hard pressed to find another club that is as fun as us...E dock is close but like kw, they are still second...

Negro PLEEEEZE! We out playin' instead of sittimg at the computer. Matter of fact the ROCKSTAR and redbull have already started flowing this morning!
Spine Tingler is offline  
Old 11-26-2005, 07:13 AM
  #5  
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 11,415
Default Re: Most active club on OSO

Originally Posted by welladjusted
Negro PLEEEEZE! We out playin' instead of sittimg at the computer. Matter of fact the ROCKSTAR and redbull have already started flowing this morning!
lmao...did sean get you those pics of the rockstar booth at sema? I also called that shop in tulsa, they have been doing handcuts for years. I talked with a guy named JP, he wouldnt have any problems installing my kits. they use a diff brand of film with no clearcoat on it. I'll call you monday and get everything sent out ... I'm still on coffee this morning...
offshoredrillin is offline  
Old 11-26-2005, 07:42 AM
  #6  
Registered
 
Spine Tingler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: GLOC
Posts: 2,176
Default Re: Most active club on OSO

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
lmao...did sean get you those pics of the rockstar booth at sema? I also called that shop in tulsa, they have been doing handcuts for years. I talked with a guy named JP, he wouldnt have any problems installing my kits. they use a diff brand of film with no clearcoat on it. I'll call you monday and get everything sent out ... I'm still on coffee this morning...
Sounds good. THANKS for you help! Talk to you Monday!! Stop with the coffee that chit is bad for you!
Spine Tingler is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Sydwayz
General Boating Discussion
34
03-18-2007 10:21 PM
Michael Ward
General Boating Discussion
101
04-19-2004 04:29 PM
candyman35
General Boating Discussion
38
10-26-2002 06:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Quick Reply: Most active club on OSO


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser