Notices

29 Cover

Old 07-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 29 Cover

I just purchased a 1996 29' with twin 350's. The boat needs a floor and cocpit interior, so it probably won't see the water till next summer. I need a cover, where can I get a good towable cover? I am having a hard time finding anything over 23'
Old 07-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Registered

I have 97 29 with twin 350s. I have the template for the cockpit carpet if you want one made. You can make one or I have a new one never used. Its a light grey color. You just need to add your snaps where you want them to hold it in. You can have it for $100 shipped to your address.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Registered

Default Carpet

I'm not sure what colors I'm going with right now. I am also thinking of moving the seats forward about 2". The seats are a little far back, I may also move the drivers bolster over a little to try and get a little more centered on the wheel. I will keep you in mind thought.
Thanks