Know this boat???

Notices

Know this boat???

Old 08-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Know this boat???

Bad experience...

After following my passion of many years and (hopefully) having the means (grabbing every $1 bill i could find in pants pockets behind couches, under desks etc) to get my dream boat I was very upset. I have been after a KV for a long time and after finally finding one which I was definetly going to purchase through Bruce Bullock marine it fell through. at first he wanted me to buy un surveyed which is a bit dodgy I insisted on a survey which he didnt like and when I finally organized and date and time after agreeing to sell he broke the agreement and refused to sell me the boat.

Anyway nothing you can do i Guess but was wondering if anyone could I.D this one or new of any others thanks. SC

Old 08-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

if he didn't want it surveyed and broke the deal off when you scheduled the survey, stay away! Bruce has been doing this a long time and he knows the boat is a POS and wont pass the survey!
Old 08-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 16 Posts

....I gotta here more to this story. I live in the area and I know pretty much all the 38KV's locally. I have never seen that boat so I would like some more background info.

What was the asking price? When it is under 20K what do you expect the boat to be? You were correct on getting a survey--and Bruce Bullock has been around the business for some time, I am surprised he wanted you to buy it "un surveyed" unless you made a very low ball cash offer--it is still buyer beware and up to you.

"Sonny Crockett" I sent you a PM. I get a lot of "dreamers" asking all kinds of MV 38K questions.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:49 PM
BAB
Registered

Default 38 kv

Sonny Crockett you have a short memory---you wanted to buy this 38 KV without the survey and I tried to get it for you but you were so impatient about it and the seller made up his mind not to sell it to you but to his friend---I never said dont get a survey that was your idea----I always suggest a survey---
Old 08-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Registered

Sorry but you know that isn't true my friend I insisted on a survey for many weeks which, during that time I was pushed to sign on the dotted line unsurveyed for the transfer of the full price multiple times while the survey was excused, delayed and delayed... I can attach that for your viewing pleasure if you so desire. I only thought about attempting to buy it unsurveyed later on at a lower price seeing as we didn't seem to be getting anywhere with a survey, although fortunately my better judgement prevailed.... We were agreed on price all I wanted was a survey and the transfer to follow straight away but it wasn't to be. Damn shame.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:36 AM
BAB
Registered

The only delay was the seller whose father died during that time period -----not my delay-----
You can say what you want but you were the one that asked to buy without the survey not me-----I recommend a survey always as it is not my boat and I dont know the actual condition---