Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Scarab
Where are the 34-38 flat decks >

Where are the 34-38 flat decks

Notices

Where are the 34-38 flat decks

Old 03-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I won't give the location out of respect for Phil as he is dealing on it, but I can tell you it was ordered new by Norm Chall, brother to Fred Chall Marine. It appeard on the 7/87 cover of Motor Boat and Sailing with a great center spread article and pics. Was also used in Fred's ads and a Wellcraft promotion.
Powered with 420s
Old 03-31-2014, 02:43 PM
Registered

No. The burned hull is in Canada
Old 03-31-2014, 02:57 PM
Registered

Phil. I think you're trying to track down the wrong person. From the looks of the satellite pics the boat takes up 1/2 the back yard. Hmmm.....thinking his wife is probably sick of tripping over it.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab kv
Phil. I think you're trying to track down the wrong person. From the looks of the satellite pics the boat takes up 1/2 the back yard. Hmmm.....thinking his wife is probably sick of tripping over it.

appreciate not giving the location out. I KNOW! i just cant seem to get anyone! i have a buddy in the area whose going to drive by once in a while and see if he can ever get someone to answer the door and get me a number. its been sitting for so long i am sure the wife would give him an ultimatum if its the boat or a wad of cash
Old 04-05-2014, 10:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 315duramax
appreciate not giving the location out. I KNOW! i just cant seem to get anyone! i have a buddy in the area whose going to drive by once in a while and see if he can ever get someone to answer the door and get me a number. its been sitting for so long i am sure the wife would give him an ultimatum if its the boat or a wad of cash
Norm's wife posted some pics of the magazine cover/article on the fb page yesterday.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

there is one of those boats on grand island. he keeps it at the holiday inn river oaks marina i think
Old 04-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 16 Posts

Can you track down some info on the boat? We are trying to track every one of the Miami Vice editions with our owners registry. Any leads appreciated!
Old 04-08-2014, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab kv
Norm's wife posted some pics of the magazine cover/article on the fb page yesterday.
couldnt find a link to her facebook page...?
Old 04-14-2014, 08:13 AM
Registered

couldnt find a link to her facebook page...?
Phil the pics are on the Vice Scarab fb page. You have to go to the post by others section