33 Scarab Rebuilds >

33 Scarab Rebuilds

Notices

33 Scarab Rebuilds

Old 12-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gary20099formula
Hey Chris i am the one that was looking to buy your boat last year when u where selling i had my buddy bill go look at it well i ended up finding a cheap repo deal in ozarks.. Nehow i installed my 500hps with 250 blower shop blowers making 675hp per and bravo x drives... with 32p bravos no problems with drives or engines. The best i seen on gps on app on my phone was 92. This year we are adding AFR 315 machined heads to hlp cool engines and get better airflow obviously save the life of the block with a teardown next year i would assume if i cam up.... But that is my current setup and what my speeds where and everything was great boat handles like on rails at that speed even in rough water.
Good thing you didn't buy my boat!! This would have been YOUR problem!

Good to hear you got a nice boat with a good set up! Hope for continued success.

This boat ran PERFECT up until the BOOM, and I'm expecting it to after the rebuilds again too. Now that I'm pouring money into it, I'll probably keep it for a few years. I'd eventually like to get into a 42 OL or 43 NT, but that might be a while...

Hope to boat with you sometime!
Old 12-27-2014, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 1,211 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by chris21hope
This boat ran PERFECT up until the BOOM, and I'm expecting it to after the rebuilds again too.
That's too bad, it's always nice to see your Scarab out in GH. Dave's dyno is a little stingy on the HP #'s, so if he is building you 575HP engines they'd be over 600HP on another dyno. They should be great mills. Good luck on the build.

Last edited by Rookie; 12-27-2014 at 10:12 PM.