Notices

New 29' Scarab

Old 04-24-2016, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RhinoRob
Hi Slinky,
Thanks!
We will be in Daytona for Jeep Beach April 20th -24th but will return on the 25th Lets see what the magazine schedule has me doing and play it by ear.

The place I bought my boat is Flagship Marine Engines, Address: 200 E Ann St, Punta Gorda, FL 33950 Phone941) 639-3738 were they still have a whole warehouse full of racing engines and out drives ( IMCO stuff ), cleaver props, blowers,you name it, they are selling off.
PM me you contact info.
Saw all the Jeeps heading down i4 Friday when we were coming back from Disney! Bet that's a fun time.

Checked out Boca Grande yesterday, wish I had the 29 down here! Going up to Venice for dinner tonight then everyone leaves and the wife and I have the week to do what we want.
Old 04-24-2016, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Wow that's wild, looks like it was in a time capsule! Congrats.
Old 10-15-2019, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well hell, I'm at a cross road with this great boat that have enjoyed for the last 2 + years and now I think we are going to put it up for sale. Building a new home and I'm downsizing so some of the toys must go, I've been looking at some boat brokers but not sure how to move forward with a 1999 Scarab with only 44 hours on it. It still smells new lol
Old 10-15-2019, 10:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 151 Likes on 77 Posts

Hey Rob, Scippy here!............Good luck with the sale!....You & Kristen must've had some pretty good times with the Scarab over the last 2 years......She truly was a barn find in every sense of the word!
The family and I have been enjoying the 35 Cig for the past 2 years as well ....she's a pleasure in the ocean and just got back from a week up in lake George N.Y......Whoever buys your boat is going to
be a very lucky new owner, been in storage most of it's life and with just 44 hrs. on the hull and engine it's brand new old boat! ....plus fitted with top notch components she should sell quickly!........I can't
believe I left my money belt at that lunch spot we ate at.......Thanks to your race back through red lights and sidewalks I recovered the money!........gotta say, people down south are very honest & trustworthy....Regards, Pete (Scippy)