Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Scarab
31 Scarab Viper total redo >

31 Scarab Viper total redo

Notices

31 Scarab Viper total redo

Old 12-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Alright guys don't laugh ( I'm old) but I have never posted one of my redo's before and have followed OSO forever. I really appreciate everyone's positive feed back. It makes your day. I want to say thanks to everyone for their likes and want to respond in the proper way. What would that be? Thanks
Old 12-04-2016, 09:08 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,123 Likes on 473 Posts

Originally Posted by 90viper
Alright guys don't laugh ( I'm old) but I have never posted one of my redo's before and have followed OSO forever. I really appreciate everyone's positive feed back. It makes your day. I want to say thanks to everyone for their likes and want to respond in the proper way. What would that be? Thanks
You don't have to do a damn thing!
Nice resto on a great boat, sounds like you know how to do things properly and you've now got the pride of ownership. Pay no attention to my dig (or any other) about not posting lots of pics and details along the way, I'm pleased you shared a few pics and enjoyed doing it.

Thank-you.

RR
Old 12-04-2016, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No need for thanks. We thank you for posting your restoration. Your pics and info of the resto is such a major contribution to most of us. Now enjoy.
Old 12-05-2016, 09:11 AM
ben
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Boat looks incredible! Nice work!
Old 12-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow!!! The boat turned out great -- I would take your boat over many newer boats!
Old 12-16-2018, 03:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This boat looks amazing

you did a great job!
Is it still for sale
i also have a 31’ scarab viper that I have just purchased and am about to do a complete build. As of right now it is just a haul. So would you recommend I build it or would you be interested in a new clean canvas to paint yet another great viper.
I would love the opportunity to build one as you did but I don’t have the time nor the money nor knowledge. All I have is a busy friend/mechanic to help me and honestly I can’t afford to screw up a build.